New School | ExpatWoman.com

New School

Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 02:42

Hello!

I will be moving to Dubai shortly and was thinking of sending my children to the Nord Anglia school there. The only thing is, it is new (opening this September), so of course there are no reviews/opinions etc. about it. I am sure that there are other parents out there who are thinking of sending their children there, can anyone give me their view/opinion?

(PS I posted something very similar in the AD forum and they suggested asking here too)

Thanks!

Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 09:53
Hi the principal of NA school regularly speaks on 'Education Matters' a weekly program on Dubai Eye 103.8. I think it is on Tuesday at around lunchtime. If you check their website you should be able to 'listen again'. He sounds very nice and knowledgeable and does talk about the school quite a bit. Hth x
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 07:48
I was in touch with them last week, they don't have places for the coming September anymore, just a waitlist, which is though "not long". So if you need a place for 2014/15 I would hurry up.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 04:06
Spook. I'm sure you will be fine, it is a proven educational provider worldwide.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY