He is just the best dentist! Highly recommended!! | ExpatWoman.com

He is just the best dentist! Highly recommended!!

Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 08:59
Hi All, We judge whether things are advertising based on our internally set criteria... so please let us be the judge of that. Also- please imagine for a moment- you are a new poster, have finally plucked up the courage to post something you were really happy about and wanted to share with other women and had the responses below- don't think you'd be very happy. Don't forget there are real people behind the user names who can be very hurt by comments like the below and this is not what the forum is about. Any advertising/ spam/ bad comments are picked up and removed during our regular moderating sweeps but if there is anything you wish to contact us about please email [email protected]. Our policy is to give the benefit of the doubt to start with and we want new posters to feel welcome not attacked. Your help and continued support is appreciated as always. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 08:51
I knew when I read the OP it was a (obvious) plug but then they had to push their luck, and create friends to chime in. So annoying because of the assumption that everyone is stupid and will buy it, has a total reverse effect on me. Please take your imaginary friends and multiple exclamation marks elsewhere.
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 08:01
and i bloomin' hate "this is the BEST" - er how can you possibly say that, have you tried every dentist? No, then you think he's very good but you can not, in anyway, say he is the "best"
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 07:55
I have been a client of Dr Michael's for years.... i always used Dr TOsev who i found great - he never did anythind i didn't need and i really trusted him. I went back this year and saw a different dentist as Dr Tosev had left - i was not impressed.
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 07:46
Every time I've been to Dr Michael's, they've recommended procedures that were completely unnecessary - even wanting to drill my six year old son's teeth. Luckily, my husband said no. Later, another clinic told me his teeth were perfect. Dr Michael's dentist was willing to destroy a young child's mouth purely for profit.
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 07:26
Thanks for the post, my husband and I have been looking from him everywhere, thank goodness I saw this.
Latest post on 05 May 2014 - 22:22
Hi, Is this Dr. Chris from Nicholas and Asp? I have not been able to go to anyone as he was amazing. He said he was moving back to Sweden. Will definitely go to him now if he is the same one. So happy to have read this post. Thank you for posting!!
Latest post on 04 May 2014 - 22:18
OMG thank you so much for posting this my son will be thrilled that he won't have to go to a different dentist. So glad he's back in Dubai. The only down side to seeing him is he's so careful with kids that fillings don't hurt so they don't care if they need one. <em>edited by starsouthern on 04/05/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY