Looking for aveeno products! | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for aveeno products!

Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 18:01

Does anybody know where i can buy Aveeno products here in Doha, Qatar?
i badly need your help.. thanx

Latest post on 11 April 2015 - 05:15
you can find [url=http://www.iherb.com/Aveeno/?rcode=cdf957'>Aveeno products[/url'> from US online store with DHL express delivery By the way, I now do realised my fav actress Jennifer Aniston is the spokewoman for Aveeno brand Jennifer Aniston is age 46 this year.... Look youthful and good maybe because of using Aveeno products ? haha <em>edited by Edge07 on 11/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 13:54
Not sure if anyone is still looking but I saw a selection of Aveeno products at the Feto Maternal Clinic pharmacy yesterday
Latest post on 23 March 2015 - 10:07
Aveeno products are very good and they are worth their price. I found them in the farmacy in Kalifa street, you find it on your right coming from the city centre, before the bookshop which is before the roundabout where there is Kalifa petrol station. (maybe called the burgerking roundabout, as there is a burgerking shop). Also Mustela products and Eucerin are very good, and you can find them. Seem like quite an popular brand, thanks for all the good sharing....
Latest post on 21 March 2015 - 01:18
Seem like quite an popular brand, thanks for all the good sharing....
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 18:08
The pharmacy in Al Emadi hospital carries a large range of Aveeno products now.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 12:09
Tylos pharmacy in Landmark has some Aveeno products and so does the Boots store in Villagio. The pharmacy in City Center (next to Villeroy and Boch) had limited stock as well when I checked in January but the lady there told me they have ordered a bigger shipment as there is a demand for Aveeno.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 08:13
I've seen Aveeno products at Tylos Pharmacy in Souq Waqif, other branches of the same pharmacy might sell them, but I know that one for sure that branch does.
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 16:17
Came across this thread while searching for Aveeno items, will ask my friend to try visit Boots Landmark... thank for the sharing
Latest post on 27 December 2014 - 01:59
Boots in Landmark and the pharmacy opposite Geant in Hyatt Plaza had a reasonable stock of Aveeno products a couple of months ago. The price is huge compared to the UK.
Latest post on 21 December 2014 - 03:47
you can find [url=http://www.iherb.com/Aveeno/?rcode=cdf957'>Aveeno products[/url'> from US online store with DHL express delivery By the way, I now do realised my fav actress Jennifer Aniston is the spokewoman for Aveeno brand :) <em>edited by Greaty08 on 21/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 19 December 2014 - 14:26
I am reasonably sure, I saw Aveeno at Goodlife Chemist - City Center Doha +974 4483-9100 Only the other day Katya :)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 23:36
Does i herb ship to qatar because from what I have heard they do not ship to PO boxes .can u tell me what's the process ? Here you have the list of aveeno available products on Iherb http://goo.gl/QtBaMh They ship to Qatar: These are the shipping cost to Quatar DHL Express- International — $10.63 Usually Takes 2-4 days, with tracking number Please don’t use a P.O. (post office) box. Max 150 lbs. Extra shipping discount for orders over $60.00! Also receive a minimum 5% off your order total if it is over $60.00! International Airmail — $6.00 Orders up to $80.00, and 4 pounds (1814 grams) Usually Takes 1-4 weeks, 10 days to Europe and Pacific 2-12 Weeks to Russia and Brazil Reliable, But No Tracking & Non-refundable UPS - International — $24.00 Usually takes 2-5 days Please don't use a P.O. (post office) box. Max 150 lbs. This method offers order tracking If it is your First order read this Important Information for First-time International Customers: http://goo.gl/MTnjGF
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 11:47
I saw some Aveeno products at the Spinneys at the Mall Al Hilal a while back. Not sure if they still have stock though.
Latest post on 16 August 2014 - 00:35
Does i herb ship to qatar because from what I have heard they do not ship to PO boxes .can u tell me what's the process ?
Latest post on 15 August 2014 - 22:05
iherb.com is a wonderful resource for all kinds of things. They supply amply Aveeno products and I've bought things for my pets, snacks, candles and meds. Their shipping is next to nothing if you keep it under a few kilos and packages usually arrive within a week.
Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 18:15
I always heard rumours of supplies at Megamart and a couple of pharmacies but never found it myself. We ordered it on Amazon and got it Aramex'd over, expecting it to be held up at customs, but didn't have any problems!
Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 10:55
not the answer you want to hear... I have looked and never found any. I bring them from the US. I haven't looked in the last year or so, but before they were not in the country. <em>edited by JillMV on 01/08/2014</em>