Missing package - confused! | ExpatWoman.com

Missing package - confused!

Latest post on 21 August 2014 - 12:36
My package and I have been united! Thank again! FFx <em>edited by Fairfield on 21/08/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 17:38
Thanks everyone! Have managed to track it down. Apparently it's still in Karama so will pick it up later. FFx
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 15:49
Ive always had EKPost deal with these things too. Call their 800 no. and they'll say where to go.
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 14:44
You need to get down to Karama PO asap FF. They only keep them there for about a week before returning them and once they get back to the UK they disappear into a black hole!
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 14:37
try tracking it on empost http://www.empostuae.com/NewCourierWebsite/UIPages/Tracking/TrackShipments.aspx it worked for me for a package from HK unfortunately it had already been sent back but at least i knew where it was!
Latest post on 20 August 2014 - 14:33
Hello, I'm having a package delivered from a company in the UK and when chasing the order they have responded with this message: [i'>Progress of your item Item: RU***********GB via International Signed Our international confirmation of delivery service Status: Delivery attempted A delivery was attempted for your item with reference RU*********GB in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES before 13:16 on 16/08/14. If the addressee does not collect it or make an arrangement to have it redelivered, it will be returned to the sender in the UK.[/i'> They say that they used signed for local postal service, but have no idea who it would be. 16th was a Saturday so my office would have been closed, but I have no idea who to contact to rearrange delivery or collection. Any advice would be gratefully received. FFx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY