Emirates special offer | ExpatWoman.com

Emirates special offer

Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 12:02

Email has just landed offering 'Exclusive Business Class and Economy Class special fares". Book by 11th Sept, travel 10th Sept to 30th November.

Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 19:47
Thanks Genie! I'll certainly check that out. I have done most routes going, including Egypt Air with an awful few hours in Cairo airport in the middle of the night, but I haven't tried Swiss Air. It might be a nice change :)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:44
I don't know about special offers! I just looked at Emirates prices to go to Spain for the half term week and it's almost 4K. Not cheap at all :( The last 2 times I have flown to Spain I went with Swiss Air via Zurich - a 45 minute connection time at Zurich which me and my luggage made both times without a problem made it seem not too long a flight. At 1800 Dhs cheaper than Emirates it was worth it. <em>edited by Genie on 02/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:23
Which is why I didn't bother looking and just posted the info ;) I have never yet found a special offer from Emirates, even when not flying to the UK :( Me neither 6600 for the Summer was just far too much Sayng that, we've had two free flights each to Cyprus using our UAE Airmiles :) I used to use EK a lot but they halved their airmiles which meant trying to increase them was impossible. I was silver and almost gold but now blue :-( Funnily enough when we've booked these 'free' flights, we've clicked for Emirates airmiles as well, so I feel I'm getting something for free and I may be able upgrade at some point :)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:14
Which is why I didn't bother looking and just posted the info ;) I have never yet found a special offer from Emirates, even when not flying to the UK :( Me neither 6600 for the Summer was just far too much Sayng that, we've had two free flights each to Cyprus using our UAE Airmiles :) I used to use EK a lot but they halved their airmiles which meant trying to increase them was impossible. I was silver and almost gold but now blue :-(
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:13
Which is why I didn't bother looking and just posted the info ;) I have never yet found a special offer from Emirates, even when not flying to the UK :( Me neither 6600 for the Summer was just far too much Sayng that, we've had two free flights each to Cyprus using our UAE Airmiles :)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:06
Which is why I didn't bother looking and just posted the info ;) I have never yet found a special offer from Emirates, even when not flying to the UK :( Me neither 6600 for the Summer was just far too much
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 16:55
Which is why I didn't bother looking and just posted the info ;) I have never yet found a special offer from Emirates, even when not flying to the UK :(
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 16:53
I don't know about special offers! I just looked at Emirates prices to go to Spain for the half term week and it's almost 4K. Not cheap at all :(
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 15:01
We're the same. We can't justify the extra cost when it's so much cheaper to go via Schipol :) Unfortunately KLM is only cheaper when indeed transferring through Schiphol. If Amsterdam is your final destination, Emirates is often cheaper. I know why, but I still think it's crazy :-(
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 14:34
We're the same. We can't justify the extra cost when it's so much cheaper to go via Schipol. Saying that, for us it's cheaper to meet the kids somewhere like Northern Cyprus :)
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 14:28
Email has just landed offering 'Exclusive Business Class and Economy Class special fares". Book by 11th Sept, travel 10th Sept to 30th November. Not to my neck of the woods though :-( I've given up looking. :( I just posted for others. I'm going KLM with the extra leg room seats for 3000AED less!! One stop off but I don't mind that I love EK but cant justify over 1000GBP when its only 300GBP the other way :-(
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 14:15
Email has just landed offering 'Exclusive Business Class and Economy Class special fares". Book by 11th Sept, travel 10th Sept to 30th November. Not to my neck of the woods though :-( I've given up looking. :( I just posted for others.
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:30
Email has just landed offering 'Exclusive Business Class and Economy Class special fares". Book by 11th Sept, travel 10th Sept to 30th November. Not to my neck of the woods though :-(
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 12:58
I love when you fabulous ladies share info like this! THANK YOU…

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY