Coconut aminos | ExpatWoman.com

Coconut aminos

Latest post on 08 September 2014 - 22:05

Does anyone know where I can find coconut aminos?

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:54
If you look on the blog theclothesmakethegirl she has a 'how to make your own coconut aminos substitute'. I haven't tried it, but maybe if you can't find them it might be a stop gap. FFx If it's not one thing, it's the other. Just saw that the recipe requires blackstrap molasses. I can't even find molasses here. I only find black honey and they say it is not the same. Can you tell me where I can find molasses? :) Hi Spinneys has unsulphured blackstrap molasses :)
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 14:41
saw coconut amines in organic store this weekend!
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 20:29
If you look on the blog theclothesmakethegirl she has a 'how to make your own coconut aminos substitute'. I haven't tried it, but maybe if you can't find them it might be a stop gap. FFx If it's not one thing, it's the other. Just saw that the recipe requires blackstrap molasses. I can't even find molasses here. I only find black honey and they say it is not the same. Can you tell me where I can find molasses? :)
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 20:24
Hi Sam7, just saw the thread now. Unfortunately, I haven't found it anywhere even would have settled for regular amines but couldn't find those. Will try to make my own per the blog someone posted below. If you have any luck, please let me know! Thank you.
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 18:10
Thanks, Fairfield, I'll look into it :)
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 18:02
If you look on the blog theclothesmakethegirl she has a 'how to make your own coconut aminos substitute'. I haven't tried it, but maybe if you can't find them it might be a stop gap. FFx
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 16:39
I've never found them, even tried to campaign the Ripe shop to get them as they do coconut flour wraps etc. no luck yet tho. Tried the organic shop loads of times but nothing.
Latest post on 15 September 2014 - 14:32
Bumping in desperation ... InWhySee, did you manage to find coconut aminos? After looking in Dubai for four years I got my hopes up last week when Mols said she'd found them, but I couldn't see them for the life of me! Did you have better luck perhaps? :)
Latest post on 10 September 2014 - 14:09
Let me know how you get on, InWhySee, as after getting all excited I couldn't find any sign of them there. Went round the store three times, looked in the places mentioned and asked but to no avail :(
Latest post on 10 September 2014 - 11:10
Thank you. I was about to lose hope! Can't wait to go get some.
Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 08:48
yes! i get mine from the organics store in jumierah village. You need to have a good look around though - because when i asked for them they had no idea what i was talking about! I think i either saw them in the GF section - or the middle section - facing the fridge....sorry i cant be more help!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY