Can someone Please Share Recruiting Agencies for Project Managers/Mechanical Engineers | ExpatWoman.com

Can someone Please Share Recruiting Agencies for Project Managers/Mechanical Engineers

Latest post on 13 September 2014 - 22:16

Can someone please share names/contacts of recruiters or recruiting agencies for project managers / mechanical engineers? I accepted a job in Doha and my husband is now in search for a job there too. He currently works in construction business in New York City as a project manager. He has ~7 years of experience and job openings in Doha that he found all seem to look for people with 10-15 years of experience.
Any advice is much appreciated.

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:00
Goodytwoshoes, Thank you for your guidance.
Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 19:04
Hi klaraleva - not a huge amount of help I'm afraid as we are no longer in Doha. I did ask my husband again and he says the 10-15 years experience is a government requirement for staff on projects they are involved in (which are in the majority in Qatar). He did say however, that maybe trying Mace (www.macegroup.com) might be a good one, as they also employ younger, less experienced applicants.
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 19:43
Hi. My husband works in construction and I know that many jobs will never be advertised through these channels. You need to try researching as many of the international project management companies who operate in Qatar such as Atkins, Hill International etc. who will all have their own websites with positions advertised. Applying directly is always better and my understanding is that they are always searching for people with experience. Best of luck with the search. Hi goodytwoshoes, Thank you so much for your replay and advise. We figured this strategy is not working since he applied for more than 50 jobs and got no answer from anyone. He spend much time researching for companies but since there is over 400 of them in Qatar this is really time consuming. I would really appreciate if I can share my husbands resume with your husband if he knows of any openings with his or any other company, or even if he knows of recruiters or recruiting companies that knows about these internal jobs. My email is [email protected]. I really appreciate your help.
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 10:47
Hi. My husband works in construction and I know that many jobs will never be advertised through these channels. You need to try researching as many of the international project management companies who operate in Qatar such as Atkins, Hill International etc. who will all have their own websites with positions advertised. Applying directly is always better and my understanding is that they are always searching for people with experience. Best of luck with the search. I need a senior Western QS and cant find one for love nor money!
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 10:21
Hi. My husband works in construction and I know that many jobs will never be advertised through these channels. You need to try researching as many of the international project management companies who operate in Qatar such as Atkins, Hill International etc. who will all have their own websites with positions advertised. Applying directly is always better and my understanding is that they are always searching for people with experience. Best of luck with the search.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 01:01
Thank you Fajer. He already applied for multiple jobs with Gulf Talent, however, we did not hear anything from anyone. We will definitely look through monster and Bayt.com Thanks again.
Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 08:33
Hi Gulf Talent Bayt.com even monster Gulf Talent carries all the big Consultants out here also he can post his cv on line with these guys as well HTH