Hairdresser for a very fine and thin hair | ExpatWoman.com

Hairdresser for a very fine and thin hair

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 11:22
Thank you so much for your help!!!
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 11:02
Thanks ladies, I use to go Chill salon it has been ages the last time I went was 2 yrs ago! As my hair naturally curly it doesn't need anything major part from a trim as I have long layers cut in normally..
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 10:41
Try Meghan at Essentials. She does wonders with my fine hair :)
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 10:37
Hi There, Any suggestions for Curly very thin and fine hair? and doesn't straighten my hair after? TIA Hi The ladies below are all very good ( From a fine haired lady) :-)
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 10:36
Hi There, Any suggestions for Curly very thin and fine hair? and doesn't straighten my hair after? TIA
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 11:36
Good morning ladies! I recently moved to Dubai (Marina) and looking for a very good hairdresser, all I need is a good, professional short cut for my very fine and thin hair. It took my ages to find a very good one back home and I'm just lost with all kind of reviews here. Pls help! Thank you!!! Salon Ink try Kelly Ali at Slam Donna at Roots Barsha My hair is very fine but long so it doesn't look to thin. All 3 ladies have cut it short on many occasion for me
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 11:22
I can highly recommend Meghan at Essentials (Al Wasl Road) I have fine hair and she does wonders with it :)
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 11:18
Good morning ladies! I recently moved to Dubai (Marina) and looking for a very good hairdresser, all I need is a good, professional short cut for my very fine and thin hair. It took my ages to find a very good one back home and I'm just lost with all kind of reviews here. Pls help! Thank you!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY