PLEASE HELP!! Last Minute Brunch Suggestions | ExpatWoman.com

PLEASE HELP!! Last Minute Brunch Suggestions

Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 21:36

Hi Ladies,

I was unaware that you had to book brunch a few weeks in advance, its my 30th birthday this friday and I was looking forward to going for a lavish brunch with my husband, auntie and uncle (who are coming from the UK). I was looking forward to dressing up for my birthday and taking my family somewhere impressive.

I have tried Al Qasr, Bubbalicious, Imperium, Al Muna. I would like something quite grand and fancy with a wide selection of quality food.

Could you please suggest other places I could try.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 22:35
Just a quick update, I managed to get a spot at Imperium due to a cancellation. So happy!!
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 17:20
Thanks Ladies, I will go through the list and see what I can get. Would any of you recommend Brunch on a Saturday, or is not really the same?
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 11:22
Hakkasan - Emirates Towers Qbara - which is currently our favorite restaurant in Dubai - Wafi Complex
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 10:51
definitely agree re Traiteur - amazing. also strongly recommend West14th at Ocean Beach, the Palm and Prime68 at the JW Marriot Marquis - both 'upmarket' ones.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 08:53
Traiteur at the Park Hyatt - Amazing http://dubai.park.hyatt.com/en/hotel/news-and-events/news-listing/fridaybrunchattraiteur.html?newsId=41525923
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 03:19
It is worthwhile asking to go on waiting list. Some friends done this a few weeks ago at Bubbalicious and managed to get a table. Obviously no guarantees but worth a try. Good luck
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:53
Why don't you check with Sofitel the Palm, Zabeel Saray and Waldor, all on the Palm, f if they have Friday brunches with the view :)
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:46
Thank you, checking them out now!! Wish me luck Unfortunately, they are also booked,
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:23
Thank you, checking them out now!! Wish me luck
Latest post on 22 September 2014 - 22:21
Not grand, but good selection and nice atmosphere at Crescendo in Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa. Also, resort is celebrating their first year anniversary, so they have discounted rates for their Friday brunch, Fork & Cork. Worth checking :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY