What is your favourite private beach club? | ExpatWoman.com

What is your favourite private beach club?

Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 10:55

Dear ladies, could you tell which private beach club you prefer? yesterday I bought a Time out Dubai that lists few clubs but the listing is not complete. I have a family coming on a visit and I'd like to spend a day on a beach with them. The pool access is not important as I have a private pool at home. I am really looking for a nice swim, beautiful calm beach and comfortable facilities. We will have 4 kids with us... And it should not cost 500 AED/person... we can do it Sun-Thur , so the price should be better...
Is it true that it is better to chose a beach along the sea coast and not on the Palm as there the water is dirty and there are jelly fishes?
Thanks in advance! I belive that this information can be useful for many of us...

Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 14:41
I like Riva, always go there whenever I take a day off. In the week (sun - thurs) the price isn't too bad, it's AED 115 per person (don't know how much for children). They do have food and drink service on the beach (obvs not during Ramadan) and the food is pretty good. I'd recommend it.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 13:48
Hoping for a peaceful afternoon on the sand, with food and drink service. Never been to Riva so don't know what it's like.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 11:42
Is Riva Beach Club still nice? That's where we used to go until they hiked up the price.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 10:13
Definitely http://www.dubailadiesclub.com/ if you go with ladies only. It has recently been extended and has a playground for kids, a lovely private beach, pools and a restaurant... Definitely NOT the Dubai Ladies club. It's in between two major building sites (Dubai Canal and the extension of land next to the Four Seasons) and as such noisy and covered in dust all day long. If you don't want pool access, go to the new corniche in Umm Suqeim, north of the Burj al Arab.
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 09:10
Definitely http://www.dubailadiesclub.com/ if you go with ladies only. It has recently been extended and has a playground for kids, a lovely private beach, pools and a restaurant...
Latest post on 25 May 2016 - 08:33
bump
Latest post on 12 October 2014 - 10:57
Dear ladies, could you tell which private beach club you prefer? yesterday I bought a Time out Dubai that lists few clubs but the listing is not complete. I have a family coming on a visit and I'd like to spend a day on a beach with them. The pool access is not important as I have a private pool at home. I am really looking for a nice swim, beautiful calm beach and comfortable facilities. We will have 4 kids with us... And it should not cost 500 AED/person... we can do it Sun-Thur , so the price should be better... Is it true that it is better to chose a beach along the sea coast and not on the Palm as there the water is dirty and there are jelly fishes? Thanks in advance! I belive that this information can be useful for many of us... Jelly Fishes are dependant upon the weather and you get them all over not just on the palm When the weather is cool they appear but to be honest most staff at the beaches take them out of the water! my favourite is Jebel Ali Beach resort and spa as it is unspoilt and rarely busy Lots of cafes to get drinks etc <em>edited by sarahlou123 on 12/10/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY