Any reputable Labradoodle breeders in UAE? | ExpatWoman.com

Any reputable Labradoodle breeders in UAE?

Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 15:46

Hi there, I am in Oman and I wanted to get a Labradoddle (to suit allergy and additional needs in our family) and looked at bringing one from Australia but was quoted $2500 AUD for the transportation (about 8,500 AED) so I thought I would see if there are any breeders in the region? thanks

Latest post on 09 February 2020 - 09:33
I would advise against buying a puppy from a breeder here in the UAE, especially since 'reputable breeders' don't exist at all. Visit dog shelters and groups like K9 Friends or Little Angels to see what doggies they have in desperate need of a home.
Latest post on 07 February 2020 - 18:55
Hi, what did you end up doing, we are also after the same... thanks
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 23:02
Hi there, I am in Oman and I wanted to get a Labradoddle (to suit allergy and additional needs in our family) and looked at bringing one from Australia but was quoted $2500 AUD for the transportation (about 8,500 AED) so I thought I would see if there are any breeders in the region? thanks Labradoodles are not guaranteed to be allergy free they can sometimes get the Labrador fur instead of the poodle fur.
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 21:33
No, in a word. Most breeders here are illegal, the animals unhealthy and the quality of the animals used to breed poor. If you want a labradoodle please get one from a registered breeder in the US, UK or Western Europe. That's what I figured but wasn't sure. I don't support pet shops or puppy mills. I wonder might it be cheaper coming from the US or Europe than Australia, must look into that then. thanks
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 16:29
No, in a word. Most breeders here are illegal, the animals unhealthy and the quality of the animals used to breed poor. If you want a labradoodle please get one from a registered breeder in the US, UK or Western Europe.
Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 15:55
have you been watching "Mistresses"

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY