asos.com | ExpatWoman.com

asos.com

Latest post on 15 November 2014 - 02:22
Yes, I received an order a couple of months ago and all went well...I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times now and all packages have arrived. I get them delivered to husband's workplace. No need to use Aramex, as it's free delivery to Doha...usually takes around 9 working days or so. <em>edited by chizz on 15/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 14 November 2014 - 00:35
Yes, hubby opened an Aramex account a couple of years ago (at the time there was a booth in Landmark mall, not sure if it is still there or not?) It is basically a courier company that gives you an ''address" in the UK from which your purchases are automatically forwarded to the Aramex office in Doha. When I placed my order with Asos, I entered that address for delivery. You can track your deliveries online and once your parcel arrives in Doha, you will receive a text. You then pop along to the office and collect it!
Latest post on 13 November 2014 - 16:33
Brilliant, thank you everyone! Jonners, can you explain the process of using Aramex please? Do you have to have the Asos parcel delivered somewhere else first? Thanks again :)
Latest post on 13 November 2014 - 14:21
Quick update on my post above - my parcel arrived in Doha today so only 4 working days! That's pretty impressive :)
Latest post on 13 November 2014 - 11:55
A work colleague regularly orders from ASOS without any issues. I placed my first order with them last Saturday and am using Aramex to deliver it here. Apparently it is due to be delivered this coming Sunday! I'll let you know if it arrives as planned.
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 21:30
I had a delivery with no issues a few years ago. I can't remember exactly when but maybe within the last year, I recall there was a huge fire at the UK Asos warehouse. It was on the news that they cancelled a lot of orders because of it. I assume it is all up and running now, but it may explain why there is a lack of recent comments about it.
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 18:55
Has anyone had any recent experience of receiving asos.com orders? I've done a quick Google search and can't find anything in the last year or so. Thanks!