Family tourist visa 70+ | ExpatWoman.com

Family tourist visa 70+

Latest post on 16 December 2014 - 15:31
My family here and I tried to sponsor our grandmother also but there is an age limit, may it be tourist visa or family visit visa. She was 75 years old.
Latest post on 04 December 2014 - 15:47
Hi LadyD Thank you for an answer... Could you please explain to me what is PRO? :shy: Couple of friends had been visiting us during last year and it was easy for them to get visa (through hotel)... I hoped it would be the same for parents, but obviously there is a lot of paperwork for 70+ :(( Also I'm on my husband's sponsorship, so I guess it will be much more certificates to proof relationship between my parents and my sponsor :)
Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 16:15
Hi DesertLady Do you or your husband have a good PRO? He should be able to get you a family visit visa. We used a good Arabic-speaking one for my daughter-in-law's visa (she is Chinese) for their visit from Hong Kong this Christmas. It took about a week. You may need to supply all sorts of certificated proof - birth certificates etc showing your parents' names, but your PRO should advise you of what's required. You or your husband (if he is going to be their sponsor) will then have to go to Immigration with the PRO.
Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 13:34
Good day, I know there is some age limit for getting a tourist visit visa. I would like to get both of my parents next month in Qatar. Mother is 72y and father is 76y old. Does any of you know where can I issue a visa for them? (I'm not from those countries that can get visa on arrival ;) Thank you in advance