Are there any paraben-free make-up / face creams in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Are there any paraben-free make-up / face creams in Dubai?

Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 10:33

Hi ladies, I have decided to go paraben-free with regards to face creams and make-up. Can anyone tell me if the following products are available here:

Aveda
Burtsbees
Dr. Hauschka
Origins

Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 21:09
Hi girls! Saw all ur reply and just wondering why everybody recommending such a secret places! Paraben free cosmetics r everywhere! Skin care any pharmacy - Vichy - bioderma -lierac -etc etc just read the ingredients Grocery - it's Himalaya Sebamed Make up it's Inglot and Paese.
Latest post on 13 April 2015 - 15:15
This website has FREE delivery to UAE and the have Burts Bees and Aveda. Not sure if they are legit though, has anyone tried them? [url=http://www.lookfantastic.com/brands.list'>LookFantastic.com[/url'> <em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 13/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 09 April 2015 - 14:44
I use Innisfree from Korea and they have a 6-free pledge: free from parabens, pigments, mineral oil, ethanol, benzophenone and animal ingredients. http://www.thebbcreamgirl.com/brands/innisfree/ I love Burt's Bees but can't find it here (at normal prices!) <em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 09/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 09 April 2015 - 14:28
I think Guinot products are all parabens free and available at many salons.
Latest post on 09 April 2015 - 14:28
I think Guinot products are all parabens free and available at many salons.
Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 07:42
Not sure about those brands but I order all my creams from iherb , there are many brands to choose from and I'm happy with all the ones I tried so far.
Latest post on 04 April 2015 - 14:31
I've been trying to avoid parabens and acids etc in facebook producsts and then came accross this site http://www.crunchybetty.com/ I've made a few things and I quite like it, the nutmeg and milk scrub is lovely.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 11:07
@Dally, where can I get or did you see timotei here? Thanks
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 16 January 2015 - 21:00
I am sure I have seen Origins in Harvey Nichols in MOE. They have a separate section with more exclusive brands, and I am positive they stock it there. Dr Hauschka is sold in Organic Shop as other ladies have mentioned, but might also be sold in other shops.
Latest post on 16 January 2015 - 20:11
Hi ladies, I have decided to go paraben-free with regards to face creams and make-up. Can anyone tell me if the following products are available here: Aveda Burtsbees [u'>[b'>Dr. Hauschka[/b'>[/u'> Origins Available at the Change Initiative...the rest are not available in Dubai..
Latest post on 15 January 2015 - 16:08
Thanks ladies, really helpful x
Latest post on 15 January 2015 - 15:01
Haven't any info on make-up, but have researched this extensively over the past year. The Paraben free products I have found here include:- Waitrose Essential sensitive shower gel, hand wash, Sanex zero range of deodorant, Herbal Clear Natural Deoderant (top shelf in Park and Shop) Timotei 0% Pure shampoo and conditioner range and Himalaya Herbal Toothpaste.
Latest post on 15 January 2015 - 14:20
Some Burts bees products are available in Holland and Barrett (Dubai Mall or MCC) Organic shop and Cafe on Sheikh Zayed Road or Village Mall has Dr H Dubai Herbal Treatment Centre also has some products. http://www.dubaihtc.com Aveda you can order through www.strawberrynet.com and they deliver free to Dubai. I get it things sent to my husband's work so it is signed for.
Latest post on 15 January 2015 - 11:54
I'm pretty sure Aveda is not available here, unless it's recently started. Have a look at Shirley Conlon Organics, skincare only, but lovely, lovely products.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 14:45
MollyMoo, Organic pharmacy is attached to the Organic Market, it's located in Jumeirah Village Mall.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 13:01
Thanks ladies for your replies. Where is the Organic Pharmacy?
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 10:40
Molly, [i'>Dr Hauska[/i'> is available in the Organic Pharmacy. I'd also check out [i'>Neal's Yard,[/i'> they have superb products, established company, located in Dubai Mall, close to the Mac stand alone store. You could also check out [i'>Lush[/i'>, who also have great skincare, in Mercato Mall and Dubai Mall. I like Neal's Yard too. They also have a store at Wafi, good customer service which is always a bonus.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 10:38
Definitely Aveda and Dr H. I think I've seen Burts Bees but have been home recently so it might have been there. Can't remember ever seeing Origins.
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 10:38
Molly, [i'>Dr Hauska[/i'> is available in the Organic Pharmacy. I'd also check out [i'>Neal's Yard,[/i'> they have superb products, established company, located in Dubai Mall, close to the Mac stand alone store. You could also check out [i'>Lush[/i'>, who also have great skincare, in Mercato Mall and Dubai Mall.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY