Is there a decent sized lap pool in any West Bay apartments or am I dreaming?! | ExpatWoman.com

Is there a decent sized lap pool in any West Bay apartments or am I dreaming?!

Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 10:59

Having survived five years living in Doha - my DH told me we'd only be there 9 months ;) - and experiencing living in the real world for the past 14 months, I'm faced with the very real prospect of us relocating back to Doha for a year or two!

Previously, we rented an unfurnished stand-alone villa but this time we want a fully-furnished apartment in West Bay. I'd love to swim laps (I'm thinking 18m +) on-site instead of slogging up to Aspire or taking a membership at one of the hotels.

Can anyone suggest apartments that have a large pool?

Many thanks

Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 14:30
BHT has a large pool and I believe Ezdan does too
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 14:20
ASAS has a nice sized pool. I've only seen it from balconies - but I'd imagine it's 25 meters. Lots of residents swim laps there. It rents fully furnished apts. It's outdoors -- not sure if it's heated for this time of year, but I'm pretty sure it's chilled in summer.
Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 14:07
HI there. Not sure about flats but the W hotel has a pretty nice lap pool which nobody ever really uses during the day as far as I've seen. I think it's about 15 - 20 meters long and they play relaxing music underwater you can groove to as you swim. I'm pretty sure you can get memberships to their health club which will get you access to the pool.