Looking for Quran teacher | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for Quran teacher

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 22:21

I am looking for a quran teacher for my 7yr old daughter, preferably of Pakistani origin, male or female. If anyone knows of anyone reliable and qualified then please do let me know. TIA

Latest post on 03 February 2015 - 10:37
In Sharjah kids learn Quran free at most mosques between asr and maghrib. I think there may be some mosques in Dubai that do the same. I advise you to put them in a circle in the mosque if that is an option, as they are then with other kids and they enjoy it more and since they meet other friends and play and chat a bit after class it takes the serious edge away from the memorisation. Mine have been in the same mosque for five years and they find attending easy due to the friendships made over the years. Here there is a separate circle for Urdu speakers but I have noticed there are other Urdu speaking kids dotted here and there with Arab teachers as they want to learn from the Arabs. That's up to you of course but I would recommend that. One on one for the kids is always tiresome; they get fed up and it might not last long. You have more chance of continuation with a group in a mosque setting.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 17:39
I would contact any of the Islamic Centers and find out if they know anyone. Try JILC, Al Huda Sisters, KALEMAH, Islamic Information Center.
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 16:30
I saw A quran School In between Al khail Rd and sheikh Zayed Rd at the safa park exit. I can't remember what it was called though. It's very near the bowling alley
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 16:27
I am in JVT but the teach would need to go to my husbands office which is opposite emirates mall.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 22:24
which side do you live??

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY