Lesley Stowe's Raincoast Crisps | ExpatWoman.com

Lesley Stowe's Raincoast Crisps

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 15:08

While travelling in BC, Canada last year I got totally addicted to these crackers. My supply has run out and I haven't seen them anywhere here. Are they available in the UAE?

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 21:52
I was at Lulu Barsha today and found 4 flavors of these crackers in the reduced to clear area (btwn the ready-cooked food and the bakery). Two flavors are priced at Dhs 5/ pack, and the others are priced at Dhs 10/ pack. There was plenty of stock ;)
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 18:12
Yes and yes. Just got back from Lulu's and I didn't buy them all. May regret it later though. Do they have a regular supply coming in? Thanks for the tip. :hug: PS They cost a lot more than 20 dhs a pack though. Found lot's of other stuff at a much better price than at Spinney's or things they just don't carry at all.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 17:00
Did you find any? Did you leave some for me?? I need to buy more!
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 23:01
:clock: :evil: No. Really. You can trust me. Honestly. Besides, as Mr NorthernLights so lovingly reminded me, Lesley Stowe doesn't fit into my marathon training plan . . . at least, not until the Autumn when carbo-loading will absolutely be justified. Enjoy for me!
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 22:50
Please leave some behind Northern Lights. I'm not an early bird. Hmm, tempted to go now, but won't. I trust you, because without my question, you would have had to wait until autumn :biggrin: edited by Oopsiedaisy on 05/03/2015 <em>edited by Oopsiedaisy on 05/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 22:34
Whaaaaaat??! Fantastic. I'll be there when the doors open tomorrow! (will try to leave a few behind;) )
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 22:11
Lulu Al Barsha has just got another supply in. They cost 20dhs each. Don't buy them all though. I am also addicted to them!
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 19:07
Sadly, no :( The Fig & Olive are my favourites!! Yum! I always bring a supply back, too. I'll try and let you know the next time I travel to Vancouver but that likely won't be until the late autumn; I live a short walk from her flagship shop. It seems she's really expanded, and the crisps can be found in a lot of posh delis including Whole Foods. Waitrose carried a 'similar' cracker at Christmas but I haven't seen them since, and can't recall the name ... definitely not as memorable as the Raincoast Crisps. Ack! Now I'm going to be craving these all weekend (and beyond) . . .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY