Botox Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Botox Doha

Latest post on 08 May 2015 - 17:43

Hi,

can anyone recommend a doctor for Botox treatment in Doha? And what are the approximte costs (for 2-3 areas)?

Thanks

Latest post on 05 August 2020 - 20:26
I would recommend German dental and dermatology center any day for their exceptional quality and service. you can contact them from this link given below https://gddc.qa/
Latest post on 06 July 2020 - 17:17
I can recommend German Dnetal Centre you can get more info from the link https://gddc.qa/page/botox
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 03:16
Hey, I actually went to another country to do it because I was visitng and it was cheaper.. Dr. Hamad did my tummy tuck so I trust him but never had a Botox with him..
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 10:57
Hi daro and Babysoosoo, Just wondering if either of you have visited Dr. Hamad for botox yet? I'm interested in trying it out but am a bit anxious as it will be my first time with this kind of thing. I've read a few positive comments about Dr. Makki but your comment about your experience Babysoosoo has put me off seeing him. I want to see someone who knows what they're doing and who won't recommend anything that I don't actually need. thanks for your help.
Latest post on 20 May 2015 - 12:42
I don't have her email address, her full name is Alma Rifaii. hope this helps
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 00:40
Ah and do you have Dr. Alma's email?? Thanks!!
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 00:35
Hey, thanks for the detailed reply, that's a big help:-) Never had a problem in London, so I hope it will all be fine... I'll book an appointment soon, for June, and will let you know what happened!! Cheers, D.
Latest post on 16 May 2015 - 21:57
Dr. Makki did it for me once, I realized one eye was more open than the other.. so I ended up with one small eye and one bigger.. Dr. Alma first time was good, still liked the second time but if I go there again I will tell her to go easy on the forehead as my husband felt I was emotionless... but I would try her again most definitely.. with Dr. Hamad Al jaber who is a popular doctor, he is Qatari and is a perfectionist.. I never tried him "Yet" for Botox or filler.. but he did my Tummy tuck and I find him to know what he is doing, in addition he has a lot of Qatari ladies customers, if this tells u anything, it tells you he is good.. Dr. Hamad is in the same clinic as Dr. Makki ( you can call the same clinic as you called for Makki).. he is very straightforward guy, may not talk much but he knows his stuff. I highly respect him.. so that's my experience with Botox here.. let me know where will you end up going :).. by the way, for $200 you can do it in Jordan.. so maybe when u r in the area and want to go roam around and visit Jordan, I can give you a couple of doctors name.. I am getting fillers with Dr. Hamad in the next couple of weeks, I will let you know my experience with him ( although I will be biased with him that I know :))
Latest post on 15 May 2015 - 01:19
Hi, thanks for the reply:-) Have already contacted Dr Makki (what was the problem with him?) and asked for his prices (which I thought were more or less reasonable, just a bit more than in London, where I normally live) but never heard of the other two. Would be great if you could give me their details! Cheers:) D.
Latest post on 14 May 2015 - 16:17
expensive.. its around QAR 2000... I just had a tummy tuck with Dr Hamad Al Jaber and I think he is awesome, will be using him for Botox and fillers soon.. I also had botox with Dr Makki ( did not like it much) and twice with Dr Alma ( she was fine).. But knowing the exceptional job and reputation Dr Hamad has, he will be his regular doctor.. amazing doctor ( he is Qatari)... you can email me if you need any other information.