Furnished Apartments for Rent | ExpatWoman.com

Furnished Apartments for Rent

Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 21:50

Hi All,

Can someone recommend any good furnished apartments to rent for monthly basis? Or any agency which provides apartments for rent. The preferred area would be Barsha, Tecom or near to Creek.

TIA :)

Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 11:41
Have a look at PK Properties who rent furnished apartments on a short term basis. FFx
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 11:12
Hi All, Can someone recommend any good furnished apartments to rent for monthly basis? Or any agency which provides apartments for rent. The preferred area would be Barsha, Tecom or near to Creek. TIA :) A friend of mine, just got a fully furnished on the palm, 2bed 75k, she said many were furnished.Try google flats on the palm, Thanks Rosie for your input. Actually Palm would be too far for the guests. I am looking for something in a good area with easy access to public transport.
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 09:14
Hi All, Can someone recommend any good furnished apartments to rent for monthly basis? Or any agency which provides apartments for rent. The preferred area would be Barsha, Tecom or near to Creek. TIA :) A friend of mine, just got a fully furnished on the palm, 2bed 75k, she said many were furnished.Try google flats on the palm, A 2 bed on the palm for 75K? that seems really cheap as the one beds cost more than that
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 08:10
Hi All, Can someone recommend any good furnished apartments to rent for monthly basis? Or any agency which provides apartments for rent. The preferred area would be Barsha, Tecom or near to Creek. TIA :) A friend of mine, just got a fully furnished on the palm, 2bed 75k, she said many were furnished.Try google flats on the palm,

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY