Opening first kiosk and need advise | ExpatWoman.com

Opening first kiosk and need advise

Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 15:31
Contract with labour card and visa. Salary is 2000-2500 + commission on sales+ overtime if she's required to work more than 8 hrs. Ticket is every 2 yrs. Commission is based on sales above target
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 10:29
Cheeky Monkey, Thank you for input. It is not an issue financially and of course I have calculated all my cost and financials. I didn't do research how much sales lady might cost, I will pay whatever is a market rate and asking price, ..just ask for advice , in case any lady here went thru similar process... Thank you
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 19:42
Hi EW, does any of you rent kiosk in the mall and can advise me how do find your sales people. How do you hire them? On contract or permanent job? Was is the salary for lady in the kiosk in the mall currently? I know it is a lot of questions but it is something new for me and dont want to make mistake :) Thank a lot in advance! I'm sorry I can't answer your questions but without wishing to seem negative or unhelpful, how can you be taking on a kiosk if you haven't already done all your costings? How do you know if it will be financially viable if you haven't already checked out how to get sales people and how much salary you will need to pay? Isn't that something that should have been done before you took a kiosk on? I am sorry if I have misunderstood your post and you are just looking into maybe opening a kiosk and are looking for information, it's just that from the title ("opening first kiosk and need advise") it looks like you are already committed to opening it and are now looking for answers. Good luck, I am sure some of the other ladies may be able to answer your questions.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 15:57
Hi EW, does any of you rent kiosk in the mall and can advise me how do find your sales people. How do you hire them? On contract or permanent job? Was is the salary for lady in the kiosk in the mall currently? I know it is a lot of questions but it is something new for me and dont want to make mistake :) Thank a lot in advance!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY