Cilla Black has died | ExpatWoman.com

Cilla Black has died

Latest post on 03 August 2015 - 07:46
"What's it all about Alfie" I really liked "Anyone who had a Heart" I used to watch Blind Date as well back yonder...... lorra lorra laughs! Back with Bobby... RIP Cilla Oh how the memories just come flooding back. Thank you for those memories. RIP Cilla.
Latest post on 03 August 2015 - 00:51
"What's it all about Alfie" I really liked "Anyone who had a Heart" I used to watch Blind Date as well back yonder...... lorra lorra laughs! Back with Bobby... RIP Cilla
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 20:33
In the village where I lived on the Wirral we had a YMCA and there was always a dance on a Saturday night for we teenagers. All the Liverpool groups played there before they ever became famous, the Beatles included. One night The Big Three introduced a young lady named Priscilla White who later became known as Cilla Black. The rest, as they say, is history. RIP Cilla.
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 16:32
Only just read about it :( Used to love watching Blind Date in the 80s/early 90s.
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 15:55
So sad. She was a wonderful talent, a truly lovely individual. She will be terribly missed.
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 15:43
I know it's not of interest to some people, but to others she was a legend. RIP Cilla

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY