How do I convert my Canadian résumé into a CV to apply for Middle East jobs? | ExpatWoman.com

How do I convert my Canadian résumé into a CV to apply for Middle East jobs?

Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 16:50

Hello Friends,

I've recently shifted base to Doha, since my hubby got an expat job as CFO of an American Automobile firm. I've been trying my best to get our family settled down to life here in Qatar after having lived all my life in Toronto, Canada. Now, I want to get a job too. I am a qualified and experienced (12 years) CPA, certified from the AICPA. I want to know if someone can recommend a professional CV writer in Qatar or a leading CV writing company in Qatar that can convert my Canadian résumé into a CV that works here.

Best Wishes,
Sargent Ferron

Latest post on 21 September 2015 - 00:06
Many companies- especially "western" companies here would prefer the Canadian type of resume. There is a huge variety of resumes/CVs submitted here - with people all doing what works in their home countries. Some are ten pages with every single course ever attended, along with pictures and marital status listed at the top. Many are the way you would do a resume in the US- 1-2 pages listing education and experience.
Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 18:29
I dont think there are any. There are many free templates online to use