accomodation | ExpatWoman.com

accomodation

Latest post on 23 September 2015 - 10:22

Hi all ladies. Im looking to find some information about doha. We are moving there soon and wish to know where the pilot form qatar airways leaves at first? Are they forced to take company accomodation straight away or they can look else where? Which compound is the company accomodation? We have two kids that why im a bit concerned. Thanks all

Latest post on 11 November 2015 - 13:10
Hi, I have just relocated from Dubai and currently in Qatar now.Still new and just exploring this country.I am currently staying in a company accommodation and would like to shift to a new villa.Can anyone please help me with the contact detail of the landlords directly because working with real estate agents has been disappointing till date. Please help-we are a family with three small children.
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 21:19
Thanks soo much for ur kind reply. Appriciate much. I hope to meet you there soon. Xoxo
Latest post on 08 November 2015 - 21:42
Pinky 1991, Yes, my husband is working for the airline. We are still relatively new. Arrived here in June, and still learning the ropes :) All the best for the future!
Latest post on 07 November 2015 - 16:37
Hi expat2b Thank you sooo much for your reply. Really helpin. Is your husband workin 4the airline?how long has it been since uv been in doha? Im waitin for our move to be confirmed. My husband had an interview and we are waiting for replies just nw. Fingers cross!! I need sooo much info if we shall b moving!
Latest post on 28 October 2015 - 01:56
Hi Pinky1991! My advice would be to start applying to schools asap. Most schools start accepting application in Dec/Jan for session starting in Sept. so keep checking websites. I have learnt that you choose accommodation based on where the kids get admission, and not the other way around. I hope this helps :)
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 05:45
Hi there expat2b thank you so much for your reply dear. My daughter is 6year old and my son is 15months. Im lookin to send my daughter to a good british school. I will def be waitin on my husband to finish his training befre we move. Im just concerned as i dont know where to start with school applications. Gotta wait for accomodation i guess.
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 16:29
Hi , could anyone please tell me where the company accommodation's are about located. If the company accommodation is not available beyond a few months, which would be good areas to live in ? Ive read Al Waab and west bay are popular areas but totally different in their offering. Could you make suggestions keeping in mind an average budget of about 13-14000 QAR. Thank you :)
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 00:20
Hello Pinky! You will initially be placed in company accommodation, which can be one of various locations depending on availability. Most people wait for their training to be over before they start looking to move, since the training is hectic and leaves little time to go look around. There are many family friendly compounds here. Most people choose to live close to where the children's school is. Let me know if you have any other concerns :)