Emirates Cabin Crew newbie advice needed | ExpatWoman.com

Emirates Cabin Crew newbie advice needed

Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 15:22

Hi all. My daughter has recently moved into an apartment in Dubai and there is no TV in the apartment. What is the best TV package to have for reality shows and comedy? Also what are the monthly costs and is there a place that would be able to install a TV and the package for her?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 13:08
you can have TV direct from OSN (but will need DU or Etisalat for internet.) at the moment they have quite good offers on with reduced rate for the first 4 months and free installation. we are looking at changing from going via Etisalat and had an update from one of the stalls in the Mall yesterday.
Latest post on 15 February 2016 - 09:01
Thank you for the reply. Does Showtime still exist in Dubai? I left Dubai in 2007 so am not too clued up anymore. OSN is showtime
Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 20:05
Don't bother, for the cost the tv packages are a rip off. Get a decent tv, internet connection and get Netflix and stream tv shows through the net.
Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 18:19
Thank you for the reply. Does Showtime still exist in Dubai? I left Dubai in 2007 so am not too clued up anymore.
Latest post on 14 February 2016 - 15:48
Hi all. My daughter has recently moved into an apartment in Dubai and there is no TV in the apartment. What is the best TV package to have for reality shows and comedy? Also what are the monthly costs and is there a place that would be able to install a TV and the package for her? Thanks in advance for any advice. She will either have to use Du or Etilsilat for her TV package as those are the only two and it all depends upon where she lives in Dubai to which one she can have If you Google both DU and Etisilat the prices are on there but be warned they aren't cheap and just as an idea I have Talk, Surf and Watch ( Internet is 16mbps) which is very slow and I have hardly any TV channels as I find they aren't great and are mainly repeats it costs me the equivalent of 66GBP per month Both telecoms company set it up for you and there is also a fee to set up I believe!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY