Can't sponsor family without lease? (Serviced Apartments) | ExpatWoman.com

Can't sponsor family without lease? (Serviced Apartments)

Latest post on 06 May 2016 - 18:35
If your DH signs a contract for a serviced apartment which states utilities (DEWA) is included in rent then that can be accepted for visa sponsorship. Easier if his company has a good PR. We lived for years in serviced apartments and never had a problem renewing my visa. Hello there, That is fantastic news. I am pleased to hear that. I know when we lived in Dubai previously the lease was in the name of the company and we never had a problem. I had concern however when I was told a serviced apartment would not be good enough. After some review we are leaning more towards a serviced apartment now for the first year. I appreciate your reply!
Latest post on 06 May 2016 - 09:36
If your DH signs a contract for a serviced apartment which states utilities (DEWA) is included in rent then that can be accepted for visa sponsorship. Easier if his company has a good PR. We lived for years in serviced apartments and never had a problem renewing my visa.
Latest post on 06 May 2016 - 01:24
Hi there, We are returning to Dubai after a break of several years. We thought about staying in a serviced flat for several months and even possibly longer (6-12 months) until the dust settles. It never occurred to me that DH can't sponsor us unless we have a lease? Any advice on this? Not wanting to do visa runs with two children. Thank you in advance.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY