Superb maid available | ExpatWoman.com

Superb maid available

Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 12:10

Hi ladies, I have a fabulous lady to recommend as a maid. We lived in Dubai two years ago (now in Singapore) and our wonderful helper Julie left temporarily at the same time as us. She is now back and looking for a role.

I can't recommend Julie highly enough - she is hard-working, honest, resourceful, positive and a great person to have as part of your household. I work full time, with a husband who travels and we have two young daughters - Julie helped run our home with great efficiency and good humour. She is a good cook and an excellent cleaner who can multi task. For me above all, she was wonderful with our children and extremely reliable. Prior to working with us she worked for another European family. You can contact Julie on 0557750814. Please feel free to message me if you need further information. Travelling back to Sing today from UK so will be offline later.

Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 12:32
It's great that you're providing a fantastic recommendation for your home help - however, please make use of our free classifieds to seek employment for her! http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Thanks for your understanding
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 12:18
Ok just posted this in maids forum too (sorry)!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY