How to get power of attorney for DH? | ExpatWoman.com

How to get power of attorney for DH?

Latest post on 29 March 2017 - 11:30
Thanks so much. Look's quite easy although in practice might be a bit of back and forward I guess! Thanks again x
Latest post on 28 March 2017 - 15:49
Hi LailaBegum You just need to go to the Notary Public, take both passport copies with visa pages, they will send you to the typing office and you need to bring it back to the notary to sign. I don't remember the cost but its not much. The two branches I used were Al Barsha or Al Twar http://www.dubaicourts.gov.ae/portal/page/portal/dc/faq_details?_piref292_501597_292_501596_501596.section_code=45&_piref292_501597_292_501596_501596.subcategory_code=5 If the page comes up in Arabic just click on English Good luck
Latest post on 28 March 2017 - 13:48
Hello - I am leaving Dubai this summer but my house contract is valid til November. My husband will stay here to tie up loose ends, cancel DEWA etc and he will need to collect my deposit refund if any. As I will not be in Dubai how easy is it to get a POA form before I leave stating that he can do all of these on behalf of me? Everything to do with our house is in my name. Has anyone experienced getting this form through Dubai courts? I emailed a few law firms but they seem to be charging a huge amount to arrange this! Any help appreciated.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY