Who is the best doctor in thumbay and zulekha? | ExpatWoman.com

Who is the best doctor in thumbay and zulekha?

Latest post on 04 April 2017 - 17:37

Hi All,

So I just found out that I am pregnant 2 weeks ago by taking a home pregnancy test. As I have an insurance, I visited a doctor in Thumbay Dubai as its close to my place. But I was not completely convinced with her, for one, she didn't reconfirm my pregnancy by making take a test she just took my word for it and then she hardly gave me any information on what i may go through or feel. This being my first pregnancy, I have no idea how the first appointment is supposed to go. I really need some suggestions of some good doctors who I can trust and feel at ease. According to my insurance plan Thumbay works well for my check ups and I have no issues with the hospital or nurses. And I have City Centre Clinics and Zulekha for my inpatient services.

Can any one please recommend any good doctors from any of these hospitals based on your experiences...

Thanks in Advance
:)

Latest post on 11 July 2017 - 14:14
I recently delivered in Thumbay Dubai. My OB was dr.hema Sharma and she was beyond amazing. She patiently answered all my first mom question and was even available for questions through Whatsapp. The only thing I didn't like about my experience at Thumbay was the fact that they don't let you take anyone for support at the time of delivery. Other than that my entire antenatal and delivery experience was pretty good at Thumbay. I also delivered in Thumbay. Yes, being alone during delivery is scary and i went thru all of that because of their crazy policy. Sadly, the nurses nor the OB on duty too was not even helpful. I don't know if it was meant to be like that so you will pay up more to end delivering via CS :(:(
Latest post on 13 April 2017 - 11:47
I recently delivered in Thumbay Dubai. My OB was dr.hema Sharma and she was beyond amazing. She patiently answered all my first mom question and was even available for questions through Whatsapp. The only thing I didn't like about my experience at Thumbay was the fact that they don't let you take anyone for support at the time of delivery. Other than that my entire antenatal and delivery experience was pretty good at Thumbay. Thanks Ema, this is really reassuring. However, I do hope they change the rules of allowing someone inside at the time of delivery, must have been scary to go through it alone. Were the nurses hospitable? Today I'm going to meet Dr Nirmala. Lets hope for the best.
Latest post on 12 April 2017 - 10:35
I recently delivered in Thumbay Dubai. My OB was dr.hema Sharma and she was beyond amazing. She patiently answered all my first mom question and was even available for questions through Whatsapp. The only thing I didn't like about my experience at Thumbay was the fact that they don't let you take anyone for support at the time of delivery. Other than that my entire antenatal and delivery experience was pretty good at Thumbay.
Latest post on 05 April 2017 - 10:50
Thank You so much Safa... I have heard of Dr Kasturi but Ajman is a bit out of the way for me.....:(
Latest post on 04 April 2017 - 18:24
Halo dear, I would recommend Dr.Kasthuri in thumbay or GMC in Ajman( both same).first I was consulting another doctor and all of my aquintainces adviced me Dr.Kasthiri an indian Dr with patience and kindness.Do visit her if it is convenient for u

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY