hair dilema! | ExpatWoman.com

hair dilema!

Latest post on 28 May 2017 - 18:44

my hairdresser has left the country:(
i have shoulder hair length and would like to have it cut shorter. Ive never had it shorter and not sure what would suit me!
any recommendations on someone i could trust from others experience would be appreciated

many thanks!
a bored of my hair mom!

Latest post on 11 September 2017 - 14:31
I know how tough it can be to find the right hair stylist in Dubai, so many are terrible :-(( However, I really can recommend my hairdresser Claude. She is by far the best colorist and hairdresser I have tried in Dubai. I call her my hair therapist haha. Just google "powered by claude" and you will see I am not the only fan, judging on the reviews she gets. I am really curious to hear about other hair stories. Please share them!
Latest post on 29 May 2017 - 20:40
Ohh, I know that feeling . . . your stylist leaves, and it's like a terrible break up! Gemma at SLaM is great. I'm a scaredy-cat when it comes to change but went from shoulder length to jaw line, and Gemma was fantastic. She really listened, made a few suggestions, with absolutely zero pressure, and we agreed on a style (and colour) that I just love. Congrats on the new look, whatever you decide!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY