New friends :) | ExpatWoman.com

New friends :)

Latest post on 03 July 2017 - 10:35

Hey ladies, a very good morning to you!

I'm Jen, mid 30's and relatively new in Dubai (lived and worked in AUH before).

I'd love to make some new friends to have a nice cup of coffee (or wine) with and a lovely chat from time to time.

I'm married, no kids yet.

Have a great day, I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you! :-)

Latest post on 16 October 2017 - 10:18
I can catch up in Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates or City Walk. I am quite flexible. Hello Miha, Can you meet me at the Mall of the Emirates on Wednesday ? 10:30 - 11:00 am? Dashenka, Would you like to join us? Beth
Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 22:24
I can catch up in Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates or City Walk. I am quite flexible.
Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 17:46
Hi Beth, I would like to meet up as well. :D will be nice to meet new people. I look forward. Great! Where and which day?
Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 16:21
Hi Beth, I would like to meet up as well. :D will be nice to meet new people. I look forward.
Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 13:56
Hey Ladies, is there a whatsapp chat group for this thread? I was not aware of this thread and made a post regarding making a whats app group for easier communications and planning of meet ups. Do let me know if such already exists and how to become part of it! Thank you Hello Dashenka, There isn't a whatsapp group set up for this group per se. Between meeting for coffees and EW events, we have exchanged contact details as we meet people we want to keep in contact with. If you would like to meet up for a coffee this week, please let me know. Beth
Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 13:50
Hi Beth, Where and when you have the meeting? I am not sure if I can make it tomorrow but otherwise will be nice to meet on the next days. Hello! Sorry for the slow response. I moved into my apartment last week and am now free to meet up. I live in the JBR/Marina area. If you would like to meet for coffee this week, I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Let me know what day works for you and we will decide where to meet. Beth
Latest post on 10 October 2017 - 12:57
Hey Ladies, is there a whatsapp chat group for this thread? I was not aware of this thread and made a post regarding making a whats app group for easier communications and planning of meet ups. Do let me know if such already exists and how to become part of it! Thank you
Latest post on 09 October 2017 - 20:51
Hi Beth, Where and when you have the meeting? I am not sure if I can make it tomorrow but otherwise will be nice to meet on the next days.
Latest post on 09 October 2017 - 07:11
Hello ladies, My name is Mihaela. I just moved to Dubai (because my husband got a job opportunity). Dubai is fantastic, but I don't work for the moment and I would love to make some friends, Please let me know when you meet, I would love to join you. Good morning Mihaela, Some of the ladies on this thread are going to the EW Monthly Meet up tomorrow. The coffee/meet up is a great way to meet other ladies. If tomorrow isn't good for you, we could meet another day. Beth
Latest post on 08 October 2017 - 16:10
Hello ladies, My name is Mihaela. I just moved to Dubai (because my husband got a job opportunity). Dubai is fantastic, but I don't work for the moment and I would love to make some friends, Please let me know when you meet, I would love to join you.
Latest post on 30 September 2017 - 19:01
Me too ? Wendy
Latest post on 30 September 2017 - 11:21
I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone tomorrow. :)
Latest post on 30 September 2017 - 09:41
Good morning ladies. Thanks a lot Kim..See you on Sunday :)
Latest post on 29 September 2017 - 13:04
Good afternoon to everyone I too am pleased at the huge response to our get together. I look forward to seeing everyone there on Sunday!! In the meantime have a good weekend!! ?Kim
Latest post on 29 September 2017 - 12:27
Hello all So pleased to see such a good response to meeting up on Sunday at the mall of emirates “and more” cafe at 11am. See you there....Wendy
Latest post on 29 September 2017 - 09:15
Hi Ladies. I haven't been in Dubai for very long either. I've already met Sheelagh, Beth and Nasreen. Would love to meet you and join you all for a coffee on Sunday! Griz
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 19:02
hi ladies ,I would like to join you if thats ok ?
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 17:38
Hi Hermine We are meeting at More Cafe - Mall of Emirates at 11am on Sunday 1 October. Look forward to meeting you then. Kim
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 12:53
Hi, ladies! I would like to join you on Sunday :) Where will meet exactly in the mall of Emirates? See you, Hermine
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 11:28
Hi Austrian Girl You are more then welcome to come on Sunday or even lunch today! Kim
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 11:26
Hello everyone I am 50+ too......is there a meet up? Someone? It would be nice to chat with some like minded funny women. I am in the Marina. I hope I will hear from you....oh just saw the meet up 1st of October. I would love to join you
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 11:24
Hi all..... would have joined you for lunch but will be on flighT back. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all on Sunday Wendy
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 11:06
Morning Ladies Maybe too short notice, but Debbie and I are meeting for lunch at Din Tai Fung at 12.30 at MOE if any one else wants to join us before we all meet on Sunday. Kim
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 11:00
Hi Sheelagh Please join us! I too have met Beth. Look forward to seeing you Beth and Debbie and meeting you Sheelagh and Wendy on Sunday at 11. Kim ?
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 10:25
Morning ladies! I'd love to come too, I'm relatively new here and I've already met Beth. Looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday! Sheelagh
Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 09:36
Hi Ladies!! I'd love to join you on Sunday, if my household shipment isn't delivered that day. Cheers! Beth
Latest post on 27 September 2017 - 20:51
Hi Debbie and Kim Look forward to seeing you on Sunday At 11 and anyone else who would like to join us Wendy
Latest post on 27 September 2017 - 12:20
Hi Wendy I am now back in Dubai. We did chat on here before we both left early September. I can make 1st October as well. Debbie hope you dont mind me tagging along!! ? Look forward to meeting you. Kim ?
Latest post on 27 September 2017 - 09:06
Hi Wendy, I'd love to meet up on Sunday. Debbie
Latest post on 27 September 2017 - 01:05
Hello ladies, I will be back in UAE next week anyone Francy meeting for a coffee at ‘and more’ Mall of the Emirates on Sunday 1st October at 11am? Wendy

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY