Breast Doctor Advice - urgent please | ExpatWoman.com

Breast Doctor Advice - urgent please

Latest post on 02 August 2017 - 20:09

Dear Ladies, I need to see a breast doctor urgently as I noticed a problem with one of my breast. Please advice someone with good experience that I can trust with confidence. Thank you so much.

Latest post on 18 August 2017 - 21:49
I would recommend Dr Christian Jozsa (Helathbay on Al-Wasl). I find him super cool especially in serious situations: no panic, reacts calmly- quickly and efficient, prescribes only what is really necessary to be done. Hope, it helps.
Latest post on 04 August 2017 - 10:20
I recommend you one of the best surgery clinic in Dubai .You should try out Dubai Cosmetic Surgery because they are offering many services related to breast or skin also have highly skilled surgeons with experience you can get free consultation from them if you wish to know more about surgeons or breast related treatment visit website .
Latest post on 04 August 2017 - 09:58
Thank you very much ladies. Its such a great comfort to know that tthis site is so useful when help/advice is needed. Really appreciate the replies. thank you
Latest post on 03 August 2017 - 11:32
Healthbay Polyclinic - Dr Liliane Skorski
Latest post on 03 August 2017 - 10:27
http://www.wellwomanclinic.ae/team_kazim.html Dr. Houriya Kazim. Can't recommend her highly enough. If you search on this forum you'll find lots of other great testimonies about her. Good luck.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY