Loan Approval Help | ExpatWoman.com

Loan Approval Help

Latest post on 02 November 2017 - 15:45

Hi all

I know our problem might not have a strong impact with you and you might think our situation is not that worst as the rest. But as an expat who lived Dubai for 12 years, we would like to have a normalised and stress free life where we can work properly and be able to stay for a long time with my family.

As a couple our salary are fine to be able to raise a family and live comfortably. Like any other expats we have loans and cards which we try to manage to maintain and pay. This year changed it all, our daughter has been assessed with Autism and we have tried our best to provide her the therapy she required. But unfortunately, as a wife I was able to mismanage and our overdue ramped up over the other. By the time we decided to take care our daughter back in our home country., we have accumulated unmanageable debt. I was also in debt with individual lending scheme, which has around 10-20% interest per month as my desperate measures to meet requirements, which is the worst decision I ever made.

The reason I have written is I was hoping someone can help us or recommend us to the bank, who can get our loan application approved. We applied for a top up on the current bank – which my husband has been banking for several years and has no problem with his payment on his loan. But has been rejected due to our delays to pay other loan and showing on the bank statement. Although our payments are up to date, we still have these issues. We also tried other banks for buy out but still the same. We are asked to clear the statement for 3 months, but in this time our debt will be accumulated again.

We are not looking for anyone give us money, we just need chance to normalised everything before our problem become unmanageable. Me and my husband have decent work and stable as I might say. And we have our full intention to stay in Dubai for long and continue to live here that’s why I am hoping things will not be too late for us.

Thank you for taking time to read my email and hopefully I will be able to get some positive reply.

regards,
LW

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY