Best Products for Skin Pigmentation, Blemishes, and Dark Spots
These tried and true skincare products are highly reviewed for speeding up the fading process and protecting skin
14 November 2019
Want to get combat pigmentation problems, dark spots, and blemishes on your complexion? Look no further as we've curated the best of the best in treating pigmentation for good.
Skin pigmentation, dullness, and uneven skin tones are common skin problems a lot of us deal with at several points in our lives. Those dark spots and imbalanced tones aren't harmless, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do something to help with the fading process.
Scroll down for our round-up of the best skincare products that actually help fight pigmentation and dark spots.
Whether you're looking for the perfect sunscreen that will protect and treat your skin, or the right serum that will refresh and improve your skin's appearance, we've got your guide to the best skin pigmentation products.
Best Vitamin C serums for pigmentation
1. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
2. Truskin Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum
3. Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum
4. Jadole Naturals Set
5. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Best sunscreens for hyperpigmentation
6. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Daily Defense
7. Olay Complete Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 15
8. Supergoop! SPF 50 Defense Refresh Setting Mist
9. Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen Tinted Face Lotion
10. Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40
Best cleansers for pigmented skin
Cleansers formulated with beta hydroxy acids (BHA), such as salicylic and alpha hydroxyl acids, are generally marketed towards teenagers and young adults who have acne-prone skin. But BHA and AHA cleansers can also be used for dry and sensitive skin to treat skin pigmentation problems by exfoliating the surface and unclogging pores.