Buckle Up: 6 Designer-Inspired Belts That Are Under AED 100
Tap into the ‘logomania’ trend with these affordable accessories
18 February 2019
All Credits: PA
At around £250 (Aprox AED 1,185) a pop, a logo belt may be more affordable than, say, a designer handbag, but that’s still a lot to spend on one little luxury.
Luckily, you don’t have to spend a fortune to get the look – the high street is now full of double buckle belts that nod to the trend, without ripping it off completely.
Dorothy Perkins Multi Colour Snake Print Double Circle Belt, £4.50 (AED 21.34)– reduced from £6 (AED 28.45); Black Jumpsuit, £32 (AED 151.76); Bag, £18 (AED 85.36) (Dorothy Perkins/PA)
Black is the classic colour, but there are also lots of other styles available – try bright red, green, and animal prints in wide and skinny formats – loop one around high-waisted jeans for an instant injection of cool.
Ready to buckle up? Here are six designer dupe belts from as little as £5 (AED 23.71)…
1. Matalan Circle Buckle Belt, £5 (AED 23.71)
2. Dorothy Perkins Multi Colour Snake Print Double Circle Belt, £4.50 (AED 21.34) – currently reduced from £6 (AED 28.45)
3. Miss Selfridge Green Circle Jeans Belt, £10 (AED 47.42)
4. River Island Black Double Ring Mini Jeans Belt, £12 (AED 56.91)
5. Topshop Skinny Circle Stingray Belt, £14 (AED 66.39)
6. Next Red Croc Effect Circle Buckle Belt, £16 (AED 75.88)