Learn all about the services that the British Embassy will provide in Hong Kong.
9 March 2014| Last updated on 11 December 2017
British Consulate General Hong Kong
1 Supreme Court Road
Tel: (+852) 2901 3000
Fax: (+852) 2901 3008
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:15pm
- Out-of-hours emergency assistance: Tel: +852 2901 3000 (press 4) to be put through to our Global Response Centre.
- Passport renewal (Please note that we cannot deal with individual enquiries about passport applications.)
- Home Office Registrations.
- Notarial and documentary services.
- Births, deaths and marriages.
- Emergency Travel Documents.
- Travel advice.
- Guides we produce.
- Our list of English speaking lawyers has been prepared for the convenience of British nationals who require legal advice. (Please note that inclusion in this list does not constitute official endorsement by the embassy, consulate or UK government.)
- Living in Hong Kong provides information for those planning on coming to live, or currently living in Hong Kong.
- Consular fees detail charges for some services we provide at the Consulate-General.