Pediatrician close to Landmark mall | ExpatWoman.com

Pediatrician close to Landmark mall

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 00:04

Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician, preferably but not necessarily close to Landmark mall.
I have another urgent question for you ladies. My child has high fewer, 39,3 C. ibuprofen and paracetamol based antipyretic does not work. What to do until morning? I can't keep showering her the whole night.

Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 16:00
My little girl and I greatly appreciate your help! This forum has been very useful in past couple months. Best to you all!
Latest post on 09 September 2014 - 12:47
You might want to check out this website www.meddy.co to find great doctors in Qatar. I've personally used it to find a pediatrician for my son.
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 10:02
I am glad you went.. you taught me a lesson today .. to actually reply to messages, sometimes I am too lazy to sign on to reply, but knowing that I was able to help, I am going to try to do a better job at replying... glad things worked out for you.. I have been here for one year.. but I am happy to share my experience in case u need anything else.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 18:19
Thank you Babysoosoo! We went to Pediatric center. Wouldn't know about it, if there wasn't for your reply. We are very new to Doha. We got some antibiotic and two antipyretic medicine were prescribed to us, the same we already used. I was told by couple pediatricians if fever gets very high and one medicine is not working use the other one, based on different chemical formula. Thanks once again.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 18:19
Thank you Babysoosoo! We went to Pediatric center. Wouldn't know about it, if there wasn't for your reply. We are very new to Doha. We got some antibiotic and two antipyretic medicine were prescribed to us, the same we already used. I was told by couple pediatricians if fever gets very high and one medicine is not working use the other one, based on different chemical formula. Thanks once again.
Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 00:33
if alternating between the 2 medicine is not working, you should take her to Hamad urgent care the pediatric one.. they are fast, its not the hospital, its the pediatric urgent care... if u don't have yoru residency yet, its still ok , they will take you..