Post summer break blues:( | ExpatWoman.com

Post summer break blues:(

Latest post on 21 August 2016 - 09:45

Hello Ladies

I'm struggling to cope after returning to Dubai after our summer break. How do you do it??

It breaks my heart to look out the window onto dusty brown skies after the children have spent the summer playing outside in clean fresh air.

I know the grass is always greener and being on holiday can never compare to the reality of day to day life but I just don't know how to move past this:(

Any advice appreciated

Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 17:26
We stayed here also all summer ( 10 days holiday exploring Sri Lanka ) in July , hubby is working and this is our home. Love it ?
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 15:46
Not particularly helpful, but be grateful you've been able to have a summer break! There are a lot of us who have to stay here with our families as we have to work every day, and boy, it's been hot! I agree. So many people asked me if I was going home for summer, my response was 'this is my home, I live and work here!'
Latest post on 21 August 2016 - 12:55
Not particularly helpful, but be grateful you've been able to have a summer break! There are a lot of us who have to stay here with our families as we have to work every day, and boy, it's been hot!
Latest post on 21 August 2016 - 10:01
Why don't you get yourself booked onto a weekend staycation and enjoy Dubai through the eyes of a tourist? There are some good deals out there at the moment - we just came back from a 2-night staycation and went straight after work with the kids. They loved playing in a super-cool hotel pool and we had some nice meals out.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY