The Secret Beauty Tool Behind Kendall Jenner's Chic Updo
P.S. it's from a Dubai-based hair brand!
27 September 2018
Image credit: Getty images
So far Paris Fashion Week has showcased new spring trends, extravagant runways and of course, plenty of parties! Spotted at yet another stylish affair in Paris, Kendall Jenner twinned with her bestie Bella Hadid in a blood orange toned dress, but that wasn’t the only matching moment Kendall shared with Bella.
Hair stylist to the stars, Jen Atkin, took to her Instagram stories to share the beauty secrets behind Kendall’s understated updo –revealing that she used a curling iron by Dubai hair brand Eideal to style the look. Eideal has previously been a go-to for Bella Hadid, as Jen Atkin also used the UAE beauty brand to style Hadid’s red carpet look at Cannes Film Festival.
Here are Jen Atkin’s tips on how to recreate Kendall Jenner’s low-key look for ladies night, Friday brunch or just a trip to the mall…
- Pre-damp the hair with Ouai wave spray
- Diffuse using the Dyson supersonic hairdryer, with the diffuser attachment and medium heat on airflow
- Apply Ouai dry shampoo foam
- Curl random strands of hair using the 18 mm Eideal curling iron
- Run Christophe Robin regenerating balm throughout the hair
- Fill in the hairline using Anastasia Pro Brow Palette
- Finish with Kevin Murphy session hairspray
It may look low-key, but apparently there’s no such thing! Still, we might need to invest in an Eideal curling iron…