We love catching up with what our fellow EWers are doing across the world...
28 March 2017| Last updated on 17 October 2017
While the heart of ExpatWoman lies in the United Arab Emirates, we're constantly reaching out to expats living across the globe.
From the corners of China, to Singapore, Ireland and way across over to the United States, our following stretches continents.
To help us keep track of what everyone is up to, we encourage our EWers to use #ExpatWoman on their social media profiles so we can have a peek into their exciting lives and expat journey.
We've hand-picked 16 of our favourite from this month...
1. Visiting The Great Wall of China
2. A day at Istanbul's racecourse
3. Perfect weather for the waterpark in Singapore
4. Just hanging with a white raccoon in South Korea
5. Rainy days in Zurich, Switzerland
6. Walking the streets of Melbourne
7. Beautiful views in the Philippines
8. The Philadelphia skyline
9. Making friends and memories in Goa, India
10. Desert safari adventures in Abu Dhabi
11. Stunning landscapes in Dublin, Ireland
12. Mother's Day loving from Kuwait
13. The end of Spring Break in Austin, Texas
14. Watching the football in Atlanta, Georgia
15. Braving heights in Spain's city of Madrid
16. Beautiful sunsets in Costa Rica
Are you an EWer living the expat life? Remember to tag us on social media using #ExpatWoman so we can see your journey!