Executive towers | ExpatWoman.com

Executive towers

Latest post on 28 June 2015 - 11:07
Hi, I s there anyone living in Executive Towers in Business Bay? Does it have a nice family environment? Is it a good place to live in with kids? What about the neighbors, are they friendly? Does the maintenance of the building work well? I'm willing to move there so please give me your feed back. Thanks
Latest post on 28 September 2014 - 19:42
I am going to classes at AIM Dance Academy in Villa Block T. I love going there, they have a nice place. They have classes for kids and adults. They have added more classes now after summer maybe you'll find the dance and fitness class you are looking for. Check their website for the schedule. http://www.aim-danceacademy.com I hope you'll find a class that suits you. Good luck :) :)
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 13:12
Does anyone know any Dance and Fitness class provider here in Executive Towers for both adults and kids??? Thanks:) There is a dance/fitness studio in Exec Towers on the mezzanine floor of Bay Avenue called GFX. They do classes for both adults and children. Be warned though, once you sign up with them they send a ridiculous amount of texts, emails, etc. https://www.facebook.com/gfxuae?fref=ts There is also a new boot camp that has started at 6am on Sundays and Wednesdays down in the park if that appeals to you. https://www.facebook.com/universalfitnessdxb?fref=ts
Latest post on 18 September 2014 - 12:30
Does anyone know any Dance and Fitness class provider here in Executive Towers for both adults and kids??? Thanks:)
Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 21:10
I don't know about fines but our neighbours have a dog for a few years and still have him...there are loads of dogs around too. I doubt they all got fines.
Latest post on 18 August 2014 - 20:57
Hi Ladies Can anyone update me about the 'dog/pet ban' in executive towers? I viewed an apartment today and the agent said it was not being enforced at all and no one was getting fined
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 11:42
Only du is available via the wired in services.
Latest post on 27 July 2014 - 10:14
Hello! Husband has already moved in - Tower G. We are awaiting our visa to be able to join him. Fingers crossed - hope to be there in couple of weeks. About the internet/cable - do we necessarily have to rely on Du or is there option for Etisalat also? For the kind of packages we want to choose Etisalat is turning out be much cheaper. One of the maintenance guys told my husband Etisalat is also available in Exec Towers - but Etisalat is not ready to confirm.
Latest post on 14 July 2014 - 15:59
The charges for the district cooling (before consumption) are 1200-1500 per quarter (i.e. 400-500 per month) If I remember correctly. You'd have to check your contract to see if the LL pays this or you do - it may depend on the LL. <em>edited by Tattie Bogle on 14/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 14 July 2014 - 12:19
BTW Choithrams is open and has been for some time, the only annoying thing about it is there is never any available car parking outside to actually go in!
Latest post on 14 July 2014 - 12:10
Hi, We are in the process of moving to Dubai from HK. Should be there in couple of weeks time. I really liked Executive towers and my husband has been there to view the apartments and really loved it. Currently we are negotiating for the rents. Just one quick question about Empower Demand Charges - is it a norm for LL to pay it? How much would it be approx for a 3BHK (1945sqft) one in Tower G and does it come as part of normal Empower bill or it gets added in the Maintenance Service charge that the LL pays? Our agent is not giving any clear replies. Just keeps saying you pay only the bill that Empower sends which has ONLY consumption charges in it. Demand Charges are part of Maintenance. But when I see Empower sample bill on their site, it shows Demand charges as part of normal bill. So I am confused. Anyways, look forward to making lot of friends when I am there. I have two kids - 4Yr old daughter and 1Yr old son. So hope to find more kids their age to play. Tenants pay the full empower bill which includes consumption which isn't bad, there is a quarterly fee which is the expensive part i can't remember what its called but tenants pay that also, it was about 500 for a one bed so i assume its more for a 3bed. All buildings with empower work like this, so that is all of business bay. I think in downtown it is part of the LL service charges. Exec towers is a great location now that it is finished!
Latest post on 14 July 2014 - 11:52
Hi, We are in the process of moving to Dubai from HK. Should be there in couple of weeks time. I really liked Executive towers and my husband has been there to view the apartments and really loved it. Currently we are negotiating for the rents. Just one quick question about Empower Demand Charges - is it a norm for LL to pay it? How much would it be approx for a 3BHK (1945sqft) one in Tower G and does it come as part of normal Empower bill or it gets added in the Maintenance Service charge that the LL pays? Our agent is not giving any clear replies. Just keeps saying you pay only the bill that Empower sends which has ONLY consumption charges in it. Demand Charges are part of Maintenance. But when I see Empower sample bill on their site, it shows Demand charges as part of normal bill. So I am confused. Anyways, look forward to making lot of friends when I am there. I have two kids - 4Yr old daughter and 1Yr old son. So hope to find more kids their age to play.
Latest post on 01 July 2014 - 19:34
Thanks for your replies Only1Renoir and mannikat! Very helpful :) I really liked the look of [b'>Learning Tree Nursery[/b'>, does anyone else here send their kids there? edited by sourskittleashnut on 01/07/2014 Hi sourskittleashnut Sorry I never mentioned the name of my children's nursery, it is in fact Learning Tree Nursery, they are running a great summer camp at the moment I think they are having a different theme or idea each week, I know my daughter is excited about a cooking week coming up soon. I'm sure they would be happy to show you around and talk you through the things they do, the teacher is so helpful and answered all of our questions in a very understanding and approachable way. Best of luck :-)
Latest post on 01 July 2014 - 14:27
Thanks for your replies Only1Renoir and mannikat! Very helpful :) I really liked the look of [b'>Learning Tree Nursery[/b'>, does anyone else here send their kids there? <em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 01/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 June 2014 - 17:31
We are hoping to move to Executive towers end of this year, hopefully the rents will be going down soon too (insha'Allah!) Im in love with the new park area and the thought of having a Spinneys downstairs! [b'>Some questions:[/b'> - Is the new mosque near South Ridge at a walking distance (in nice weather) - Is there only one exit to get from SZR which is the Emirates Holidays/Marriott one, into the Exec Towers area? There always seems to be so much traffic there, surely there should be another way to get in - I heard there was a nursery actually in Executive Towers, is this true? Thanks ladies! Hi My husband and I adore living in Executive towers, there is so much going on here, ideal location, new restaurants opening all the time, Spinney is super handy and I believe there will be a choithrams soon to! All this and a lovely outdoor space the park is great our children love it!. We have a son 18 months and a daughter who is about to turn 4 and one of the best surprises was the nursery opening actually in Executive towers earlier this year, we put our son in for a few days a week when they first opened as it is beautiful, It caught our eye every time we would go down to the park, it is so open and bright! They Staff a great so friendly and full of smiles there is a highly qualified British teacher in each class room and they are always available for detailed feed back at the end of each day. We loved it so much that we transferred our daughter in the last term from her other nursery (closer to Dads work) and she settled in no problem she is always excited to see her friends at nursery that she enjoys playing with outside at weekends or at the pool! They do so many activities and fun things its lovely to see both my children as settled and content, they are always coming home with something they have made or drawn and they love to tell us all about there day. As for getting to Business Bay we tend to avoid SZR particularly at the busier times of day but the access from Al Khail and downtown is great. I hope your move goes well.
Latest post on 21 June 2014 - 22:18
Hi ladies, is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by the construction noise (and noise from SZR). We live in Executive Tower L, one side of the apartment looks towards SZR/Metro and the other side looks towards at least 3 constructions. They are working at night as well and I am using earplugs, but baby is arriving soon, so I won't be able to use them anymore:) So we are thinking about moving, although I LOOOVE the apartment and the location of the towers and everything is so convenient here. Does anyone know if the noiselevel is the same at the towers/apartments which are looking towards the inside? then we wouldn't have to move away from Business Bay
Latest post on 16 June 2014 - 09:23
Are all the apartments without white goods / oven / fridge? Online the pics appear like there is nothing in any of the apartments. . - not keen on buying everything new. edited by stary on 12/06/2014 All apartments in ET come without white goods unless you get lucky and the landlord has bought them. You don't have to buy new you can easily buy what you need on dubizzle.
Latest post on 12 June 2014 - 20:09
Are all the apartments without white goods / oven / fridge? Online the pics appear like there is nothing in any of the apartments. . - not keen on buying everything new. <em>edited by stary on 12/06/2014</em>
Latest post on 12 June 2014 - 09:42
We are hoping to move to Executive towers end of this year, hopefully the rents will be going down soon too (insha'Allah!) Im in love with the new park area and the thought of having a Spinneys downstairs! [b'>Some questions:[/b'> - Is the new mosque near South Ridge at a walking distance (in nice weather) - Is there only one exit to get from SZR which is the Emirates Holidays/Marriott one, into the Exec Towers area? There always seems to be so much traffic there, surely there should be another way to get in - I heard there was a nursery actually in Executive Towers, is this true? Thanks ladies! The mosque would be easy walking distance in cooler weather but its not open yet (as far as i know) there is space for one to be built right behind ET at the Choitrams end. There is only one direct exit to SZR that you mentioned, you can go out through downtown to get out or to the back of Business bay on get on al khail and get on SZR at the Safa exit in both directions (less salik if you need to head in the AD direction) The nursery is open as far as i know also near the Choitrams end. Good luck with the rent thing ET rents have almost doubled in 3yrs!
Latest post on 12 June 2014 - 09:30
We are hoping to move to Executive towers end of this year, hopefully the rents will be going down soon too (insha'Allah!) Im in love with the new park area and the thought of having a Spinneys downstairs! [b'>Some questions:[/b'> - Is the new mosque near South Ridge at a walking distance (in nice weather) - Is there only one exit to get from SZR which is the Emirates Holidays/Marriott one, into the Exec Towers area? There always seems to be so much traffic there, surely there should be another way to get in - I heard there was a nursery actually in Executive Towers, is this true? Thanks ladies!
Latest post on 24 May 2014 - 04:38
Will be in this area later, can someone please tell where exactly the Choitrams is located? Will be short on time and would like to park close if possible, to be in and out quickly
Latest post on 15 May 2014 - 16:15
You guys all seem to be quite happy there. Glad to hear that! I've read on some other page that Executive Towers are within walking distance to the metro station. On Google Maps however it does look rather far, even with the closest towers. Can anyone comment on that? It is walkable about 10min from the furthest Tower, but in the summer even short walks are hot sweaty experiences. I did this myself for my first summer I lived in Dubai but as I was going early and coming back late it was manageable.
Latest post on 15 May 2014 - 15:29
You guys all seem to be quite happy there. Glad to hear that! I've read on some other page that Executive Towers are within walking distance to the metro station. On Google Maps however it does look rather far, even with the closest towers. Can anyone comment on that?
Latest post on 14 May 2014 - 18:12
Choitrams opens on 21st May :-)
Latest post on 28 April 2014 - 09:03
So anyone knows when Choitrams at the far end will open? Security have been told May but it will probably be later than that, possibly before Ramadan. Can't wait, dying to see what Tesco range they will have! <em>edited by mannikat on 28/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 27 April 2014 - 14:23
So anyone knows when Choitrams at the far end will open?
Latest post on 26 February 2014 - 14:21
I love the downstairs area, I was telling my husband that if we didn't live in ET, then this is a place I would want to come and spend my weekends as it has something for everyone. My kids go down to the play area every weekday, I use the jogging track as often as I can (I used to just run on the pavement by the restaurant area), and it now all looks pretty! I'm even happy to see business at some of the restaurants is picking up as so many places have packed up and left. It's a shame we have to leave in November having lived in ET for 4 years and have been waiting for all of these projects to finally be completed.
Latest post on 26 February 2014 - 11:28
I am loving the new car park - sad I know! But I can now park without struggling or getting worried about getting my car hit by a fast driver coming along into Vision Tower!!
Latest post on 26 February 2014 - 10:59
Pollydxb1 it's just fabulous and precisely what Dubai needs SO much more of, should be a requirement for every high rise to have something like this. I live in a building closeby Executive Towers and popped over to Spinneys around 6pmish last Thursday evening. What a pleasure to sit and watch kids/families/pets all outdoors enjoying this outstanding facility and as I started walked along checking it all out, I was thrilled to see a skateboard bowl for the older kids...can't praise this wonderful facility enough.
Latest post on 26 February 2014 - 10:46
Hi All Did you see the new park opening on the 28th Feb - http://dubaipropertiesgroup.ae/media-centre/news/dpg-opens-new-102675-sq-ft-park-business-bay?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social_media&utm_content=press-release&utm_campaign= Looks brilliant :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY