Enrol your child today at Redwood Montessori Nursery's new branch in Yas Bay for a child-centered 100% authentic Montessori education
18 July 2023| Last updated on 19 July 2023
Admissions are open!
Following the success of Redwood Montessori Nurseries in the U.A.E., Kids First Group is happy to announce the opening of yet another branch in Yas Bay, Abu Dhabi in August 2023.
Following in the footsteps of its current locations in the capital city including Al Mushrif, Al Bateen, Saadiyat Island, Khalifa City, and 2 branches on Reem Island, the new nursery will be located in one of Abu Dhabi’s most popular neighbourhoods, Yas Island.
Redwood Montessori Nursery is owned and operated by Kids First Group, a homegrown brand that recently won the "Great Place To Work" title and supports the development of more than 4,130 children between the age of 3 months to 6 years. With over 950+ competent and qualified staff, Kids First Group runs 30 nurseries in the U.A.E. and Qatar.
Redwood Montessori Nurseries have built a strong reputation catering to families who value this unique learning approach pioneered by Maria Montessori.
Redwood teachers have a deep understanding of how to apply the Montessori philosophy to early child development and continuously receive training on the latest developments in early years education.
Their purpose built learning environments are thoughtfully designed to appeal to the curious nature of children with spacious classrooms and ample natural light throughout the day.
- They offer a Montessori curriculum in Abu Dhabi built around flexible indoor and outdoor environments.
- Classrooms are child sized and child-focused.
- They include children from different ages and abilities so that they can learn from one another.
- Children also learn about the importance of community, environment and caring for one another through social and emotional learning.
- Working together with families, Redwood creates individual learning programs that focus on interests, physical, personal and emotional wellbeing, as well as cognitive aspects of learning.
- Individual needs, interests and learning styles are considered when setting up the prepared environment.
- Uninterrupted work periods allow children to engage in open-ended exploration and explore a subject or skill in greater depth.
At Redwood, the main ethos is that children excel when they have the freedom to learn through experiences and hands on, inquiry based learning.
As part of their principles, everything the children need is at their reach on low shelves, which builds independence since they have direct access and can initiate activities on their own.
Their space is specially designed to ensure a positive stimulating environment so that learning takes place in fun, creative and well thought out child-focused and child sized spaces.