Best Compounds in Abu Dhabi - June 2017 | ExpatWoman.com

Best Compounds in Abu Dhabi - June 2017

Latest post on 09 June 2017 - 18:35

Hi All,

Planning to move from London to AD in the next few months and would be grateful for recommendations/advice on good compounds in AD. I have two children, aged 6 and 3, who will be in BSAK. Ideally looking for a 4 bedroom villa with a decent size garden. Budget is around 200K. It seems that the rent prices have come down lately. A friend of mine mentioned that there is an "unofficial recession" caused by the drop in oil prices and lots of people from the oil industry leaving the country.

Latest post on 06 July 2017 - 08:21
HI! We JUST got here last week to look around AD......you need to live close to your school and work because there's lots of traffic, Sorry to say, but the Seashore villa we looked at yesterday is most likely not for you....it wasn't ok for us. There does seem to be a slow down, theres a lot of places to rent thats for sure!! We are looking at Al Raha Gardens, Golf Gardens and Al Forzan Village, this is close to a number of schools for us, and all have 4 bedrooms. I've been told the power bills here in the summer can be high, keep that in mind for the budget. Also, not all the places we looked at were clean, but all landlords will freshly paint and fix everything before you move in so don't be worried when you see places that look messy. All communities hold different amenities. Some have a grocery store, paths for walking, pools, coffee shops, restaurants and others have nothing. It really depends on what you want to do besides get the kids to schools. I personally want to have a nice community with some of the spoils of home life, its a big change moving here as is, right! If you have any other questions I will try to help, I'm a total newbie too, so I don't know [i'>all[/i'> the areas by any means, this is just what we are looking at! Hope this helps!;)
Latest post on 30 June 2017 - 19:04
I'm owner of a 3 BHK Villa in the gated community of Seashore villa. The villa is available for Rent from July 2017 for AED 190,000 / yearly with no commission. Send me email azzameingatgmail.com if you are interested.