Dr. Anas Hejazi is a Consultant Oral Surgeon at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital in Abu Dhabi
25 March 2021| Last updated on 29 March 2021
Dr. Anas Hejazi is an expert Oral Surgeon and Implantologist with more than 12 years’ experience.
He trained in Oral Surgery in Germany, completed his training at the University Hospital of Eberhard Karls University in Tubingen and earned the German Board Certificate in 2009. Prior to going to Tubingen University in Germany, he earned his BDS degree from Damascus University in 2002.
In addition to his Oral Surgery training, Dr. Hejazi completed a Fellowship in Dental Implantology from the German Association of Oral Implantology in 2011. He is a member of the German Association of Oral Surgery and Oral Implantology.
Previously he has worked in Germany in the department of maxillofacial surgery at the University Hospital in Tubingen and in Saudi Arabia at a military hospital before coming to the UAE.
- Dentoalveolar surgery: surgical removal of impacted wisdom teeth, difficult and multiple teeth extraction, apicoectomy, bone grafting etc.
- Surgery to insert osseo-integrated dental implants: bone grafting, sinus lift procedure, ridge augmentation and soft tissue grafting
- Dental and surgical treatment under general anaesthesia (dental phobia, handicapped and special needs patients etc.)
- Preprosthetic surgery to provide better anatomy for the placement of implants, dentures, or dental prostheses
- Gum disease management: bone regeneration and tooth mobility
- Surgical aids to orthodontics
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign pathology: cysts, tumours and other abnormal growths of jaw etc.
- Excisional and incisional biopsies of benign and malignant lesions
- All general dental procedures (fillings, crowns, bridges, root canal treatment etc.)
- German Board of Oral Surgery (Facharzt), BDS
- Membership of German Association of Oral Surgery
- Membership of German Association of Oral Implantology
Consultant Oral Surgeon
English, Arabic, German