Dr. Biju Krishnan practices as a Consultant Hematologist at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital Abu Dhabi.
6 January 2021| Last updated on 11 January 2021
Dr. Krishnan is an experienced hematologist with over ten years’ experience at Consultant level in the UK before arriving in UAE
As a fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists, she is accredited in the management of general hematological disorders including anaemia, autoimmune conditions, clotting and bleeding disorders. Her experience in hemato-oncology includes management of lymphoma, myeloma, acute and chronic leukemia.
Dr. Krishnan has also led many national and international successful clinical trials as Principal Investigator and the results of these have been published in peer reviewed journals.
In her last post in the UK, she was the clinical lead for Hematology within the Cancer directorate.
- FRCPath (Fellow of Royal College of Pathologists)
- MRCP (Member of Royal College of Physicians)
- All types of blood cancers including lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma
- General haematology including anaemia, clotting and bleeding disorders
- Immune haematology including haemolytic anaemia, ITP and immune deficiencies
English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam