Dr. Caroline Richardson is a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital Abu Dhabi.
6 January 2021| Last updated on 11 January 2021
Dr. Caroline is a Surgeon who specialises in the management of breast cancer and other breast diseases.
After 20 years of experience as a doctor in the NHS, with the past 8 years dedicated to breast health, Dr Caroline is excited to bring her skills and experience to Abu Dhabi.
Her expertise in oncoplastic breast surgery led her to work as a Consultant at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London after gaining senior experience at Cambridge University Foundation Trust and the Istituto Tumori in Milan.
Dr Caroline is in the process of developing a seamless service for everyone with breast symptoms, from assessment through diagnosis, known as a one stop service, to treatment where necessary. She is keen to promote breast awareness and help manage breast symptoms associated with the menopause.
- FRCS (Eng)
- Oncoplastic Breast Conserving Surgery
- Implant based reconstruction
- Survivorship and holistic support
- Family history and genetics
- Breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Breast awareness
- Benign breast changes
- Breast pain
- Breast cancer - surgery for treatment
- Breast cancer - revision surgery
- Breast cancer - surgery for symmetry
- Lump in axilla
- Screening for breast cancer