The 'Presidential Palace' located in Abu Dhabi will reopen its doors to visitors from October 20
20 October 2020| Last updated on 20 October 2020
Booking online prior to your visit is now essential
Qasr Al Watan, also known as the Presidential Palace, is one of the capital's well-known culturally relevant sites. Unfortunately, much like most of Abu Dhabi's beloved landmarks, Qasr Al Watan had to close its doors earlier this year due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
But from Tuesday, October 20, the Presidential Palace is once again welcoming visitors to explore the majestic architecture and grand history within.
According to the Abu Dhabi Media Office, Qasr Al Watan will have comprehensive health and safety measures in place to provide a safe cultural experience for all.
These safety measures includes:
- Mandatory online booking through qasralwatan.ae
- Visitors and staff must all wear face masks
- 2 metre physical distancing must be maintained
- Sanitise hands regularly
- Thermal screening scanners at entry points
- Safe distance signage will be placed in all areas