If you've spent your childhood in Kuwait, here are some things you'll probably relate to and bring you down memory lane.
9 January 2017| Last updated on 21 July 2017
There’s something distinct about growing up in Kuwait that separates it from other GCC countries. If you’ve ever lived there, you’ll likely feel nostalgic as we take you down memory lane!
1. Your childhood consisted of these treats
All your money of your younger years was spent on these.
2. You spent a lot of time watching TV
Spacetoon, KTV2 and MBC3 were your best friends!
3. Getting these mini-fireworks was your absolute favourite thing!
Basically fun in a box.
4. Marina was “the” spot to be
You can plan all you want, but you always ended up in marina.
Photo: Jane Sweeney - allposters.co.uk
5. You used these as if they were Panadol
We all wanted to feel more like adults...
6. You had your own Disney Land
The real Disney has nothing on this one!
7. You blamed the weather for all your problems (and probably still do)
Because it’s just too hot.
8. Chicken Machboos was part of you regular diet
Who could resist really...
9. You used to get excited about an announcement of an incoming sandstorm
Because it meant school will be cancelled.
10. School trips stopped being exciting after a while…
Because really, how many times can you go to the Scientific Center?
11. National Day celebrations meant spray foam party
Until they were banned of course…