Work days can sometimes be long and exhausting, so it’s no wonder when your mind keeps drifting off…
4 July 2017| Last updated on 6 July 2017
While some days at work are super busy and pass by quickly, there are other days when time seems to be passing by in slow motion. During those days, you’ll find yourself thinking unproductive thoughts.
Whether you voice them or not, you’ll probably find these very familiar…
1. How has it only been 5 minutes since I last checked the time?
2. This meeting could have been an email
3. Why is the internet SO slow?
SEE ALSO: Kuwait Labour Law
4. How long until lunch?
5. I need more coffee. Need. More.
6. Why is it so cold in here?
7. Is it pay day yet?
SEE ALSO: Business etiquette in Kuwait
8. Lunch is over, what do I have to look forward to now?
9. Well, I literally have done zero work so far
10. If one more person asks me if I’ve “got a sec” I will lose it
- Long work days