9 February 2021| Last updated on 14 February 2021
We love this city and the ever-increasing, dizzying options to experience food, arts, culture and fun. Mabruk, the UAE response to covid has been both targeted and efficient, the vaccination program is rolling out very quickly and with it, high hopes of normal freedoms steadily returning.
For now, we have some necessary restrictions but of those, the most impactful by far are the global travel bans. Have you ever stayed in the city for this long without a holiday?! For the next few months, we need to continue to make the most of city life, and how lucky we are! Here are our Top 10 out of the box options to ring the changes…
Be a tourist in Dubai…
1. Who in your family would enjoy the Airbus A320 flight simulation experience?
2. Or a flight experience first-hand on The Flying Cup? Book this iconic attraction and stay local for lunch or dinner to get the JBR/Blue Water vibe.
5. Or up for a challenge? Book an Escape Room and try to do it without the extra clues – yes we mean you!
6. Access Dubai Fountain Boardwalk for some spectacular selfies. Share them with friends and family back home, or don’t – they’re just not up for it right now!
8. Dubai Parks – Motiongate, Bollywood and Legoland. You’ve heard about them but have you been? Book two parks and make a day of it!
All attractions, dining experiences, outdoor and indoor activities are being managed, attentive to social distancing and customer safety. We’re not in lock down so let’s get out and enjoy it!