Brett Jolly and his payday loan investment scam
I am myself a Victim of Privilege Wealth Scam (payday loan investment scam) which Brett Jolly is behind.
The company's directors are Richard Colwell, in whose name the notice was published; Mark Munnelly, and Martin Sampson, all of whom are facing potential substantial liabilities as a result of the estimated more than $40 million investment fraud that was perpetrated by the Privilege Wealth Group, which comprised companies and individuals in several countries, most notably England, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Panama, and Spain.
Reported by OffshoreAlert, the ultimate controlling person in the group was British serial fraudster and disqualified U.K. company director Brett Jolly, a.k.a. James Jolly, while other senior participants included Munnelly, Sampson, British salesman Andrew Sweeney, and South African attorney Peter Stokes.
The payday loan scam model is: they claim to lend money to the poor people in US at an interest rate between 200-390% per year and in this way the group assures its investors a high profit. And there is even an insurance to insure all loan capital against loss, wrongful acts and default. Based on the description of the insurance provided by Privilege Wealth, the insurance can guarantee the capital of the investors in case of Crime (internal and external), Cyber Attract and Capital shortfall.
This scam is reported by David Marchant of the blog Offhshorealert- https://www.offshorealert.com/ and by Tony Hetherington of Mail on Sunday- http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-4763678/Banned-11-yea...
Here are Brett Jolly's famous scam stories:
- 16 years ago, Brett Jolly's Holland Moorehouse in South Africa made more than 8000 people lose their investment for holiday accommodation and he left SA in a sudden without anyone knowing.
- Here are some other investment scams beside pay day loan of Privilege Wealth and Creditech:
Timber in Ghana to get minerals in Ireland / Non-existing property in Brazil / Carbon credits......
- Professional stuff and website, beautiful stories at beginning.
- Pretending London-based offices / stuff turned out to be in Spain.
- Partnership in Gibraltar never used banks of Gibraltar, instead, all transactions were made to UK accounts.
- Never received your title of what you have invested or in the case of Privilege Wealth, no new contract regarding the resolution.
- No one answered the phones / emails/ etc and all the directors disappeared after you put money in.
- Companies went to liquidation.
- Brett Jolly argued that he was a victim himself ( he really enjoys arguing and being a victim himself ).
When you search for the “biggest diamond in the world” on Youtube, you can see Brett Jolly promoting this “amazing diamond” which was found out totally FAKE.
These are the companies involved with these scammers which continue to propose "payday loan investment" to potential investors like Privilege Wealth did:
GENERAL WEALTH PORTFOLIO 1 LLC
GENERAL WEALTH PORTFOLIO 3 LLC
GENERAL WEALTH PORTFOLIO 4 LLC
GENERAL WEALTH INC (INACTIVE)
CREDITECH USA, INC (INACTIVE)
CREDITECH USA, LLC
C-TECH FINANCIAL CORP
FINTECH SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC
USC LOANS, LLC
Those companies are registered in Florida. Others such as Creditech / Investabl / International Portfolio Service / Prestan Invest are registered in UK.
Privilege Wealth is going to be put to liquidation as 77 of Brett Jolly's former companies. They are worse than a casino- with them, you will have absolutely no chance to win.
Jolly is now in Asia and he is targeting Asian and expat investors as his next victims. Please be cautious of these people and of payday loan investment scam. You want to make profits, they want your capitals.